$115.02/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$118.99/Case|
- 5 lb. supply is great for high-volume establishments
- Classic semi-sweet chocolate flavor
- Great for use with cookies, toppings, and desserts
- Enhances texture and taste of foods
- Great for bakeries, ice cream shops, and catering
Other Products from this Line
|Shipping Weight||31.36 lb.|
|Features|| Gluten Free|
Made in America
|Package Size||5 lb.|
|Product Type||Baking Ingredients|
|Total Case Size||30 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
Add texture and flavor to any baked treat with these HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate baking chips! With a standard size of 1M, meaning there are 1000 chips per lb., they are perfect for sprinkling throughout a variety of desserts. Different from unsweetened or milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate is a type of dark chocolate that has its own distinct taste and uses half as much sugar as cocoa. Though it is not as sweet as milk chocolate, it is great for cooking and baking purposes.
Mix these semi-sweet chocolate baking chips into cookie and cake batters, or blend them into smooth dessert sauces that your customers will love. Semi-sweet chocolate features a higher concentration of chocolate liquor, which gives it an added rich and decadent taste. This easily accessible 5 lb. supply of HERSHEY'S semi-sweet chocolate baking chips is a must-have for any bakery, cafe, diner, or ice cream shop!
Hershey Foodservice is a leading North American manufacturer of chocolates, confections, toppings, and baking products. It all started with Milton Hershey, who began producing milk chocolate in 1905 in the town that now shares his name. Though chocolate was once a luxury for the rich, Milton Hershey helped make it more accessible and affordable for everyone, and Hershey's Foodservice products are now known the world over. Hershey, Pennsylvania is known as Chocolate Town USA and for good reason; as soon as you offer Hershey's Foodservice products at your business, your customers will recognize a brand that stands for nothing less than quality, freshness, and great taste!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register