Other Available Types:
- Made with vanilla extract, rice syrup, and unrefined cane sugar
- Sweet and creamy white chocolate flavor
- Great for baking or melting
- Free from all major allergens
- Bulk 50 lb. package is ideal for high-volume users
|Shipping Weight||52 lb.|
|Features|| Dairy Free|
Made in America
|Package Size||50 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
With these Enjoy Life white vegan 4M chocolate chips, you can serve delicious rich, indulgent white chocolate desserts with confidence, knowing they're free from all 14 major allergens! These plant-based white chocolate morsels contain no animal products, making them suitable for your vegan and vegetarian patrons. In fact, they're made with all-natural ingredients including vanilla extract, rice syrup, and unrefined cane sugar! Their sweet and creamy white chocolate flavor is perfect for creating classic treats without the dairy. Best of all, they're processed in a nut- and gluten-free facility on a dedicated dairy- and soy-free line - so whether you're creating desserts for your gluten-free customers or creating delicious vegan treats, these chocolate chips are the perfect choice.
With a sweet, indulgent, velvety white chocolate flavor, these white chips are great for creating sweet treats of all kinds. With a mini 4M size that's smaller than standard chocolate chips, these chips are great for packing tons of white chocolate flavor into your baked goods. Try using them to create allergen-free chocolate chip cookies and brownies that taste just as good as the original! You can even offer these mini chips as a topping at your sundae bar or frozen yogurt shop. These chips are also great for melting and are perfect for use in fountains and fondues. No matter how you choose to use them, these allergen-free chocolate chips are sure to be a hit with all your customers! They're packaged in a bulk 50 lb. case that ensures your high-volume establishment will remain in good supply of this delicious ingredient.
Ensure you always have ingredients on hand to accommodate customers with food allergies and sensitivities by stocking your establishment with Enjoy Life Products! The allergen experts at Enjoy Life believe that you shouldn't have to sacrifice great taste to eat safely. Their entire line of sweet treats and snacks is free from gluten and all 14 major food allergens, meaning you can serve them with confidence to all of your patrons! Enjoy Life maintains the largest allergy-friendly bakery in North America to bring you a whole host of delicious ingredients and treats that help you put safety first.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item does not contain any genetically modified ingredients.
This product does not contain tree nuts such as coconut, pecans, almonds, or walnuts.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
This item is vegan per the manufacturer.
This item does not contain any milk-based ingredients.
This item is vegetarian per the manufacturer.
This product does not contain peanuts.
Chicago Rabbinical Council Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by Chicago Rabbinical Council Kosher.
This item is soy-free per the manufacturer.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register