Delfield 4448N-18M 48" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Top rail holds (18) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Front-breathing design allows for zero clearance installation
- Stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front
- ABS interior sides won't dent or corrode
- 8" deep cutting board for convenient prep
- Two epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 5" casters for easy mobility
- 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant
|Delfield 4448N-18M Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||44 9/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||16 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield 4448N-18M Details
Thanks to its innovative front-breathing design, the Delfield 4448N-18M mega top sandwich / salad prep refrigerator can be pushed flush against a wall, or built into a cabinet or counter, to help conserve valuable space in your busy kitchen, deli, or pizzeria.
The ingredient rail can hold up to (18) 1/6 size food pans (included), so you'll always have the toppings you need close at hand. Additionally, an 8" wide, antimicrobially treated polyethylene cutting board provides ample space to prepare delicious sandwiches, salads, and subs piled high with fresh meats, colorful toppings, and savory sauces. Two epoxy-coated wire shelves help you organize back-up and bulk ingredients in the prep refrigerator's lower cabinet.
Featuring a stainless steel exterior sides, top, and front, this unit is designed for maximum durability. Plus, its ABS interior sides are corrosion-resistant and they won't dent, ensuring long-lasting use in your establishment. A set of 5" casters is included for easy mobility, making it easy to clean the floor underneath the unit.
This sandwich / salad prep refrigerator is powered by a 1/5 hp compressor using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and maintains temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Height: 44 9/16"
Capacity 16 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:great promtly promised fast experience excellent Everything delivery delivered customer
great product brand new , fast delivery, excellent customer service. Everything was delivered as promised, any question that i had was promtly answered. Great experience. Thank You!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register