Earn up to $150.46 back (15,046 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- Top holds (8) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- Heavy-duty pan supports keep your pans securely in place
- Two epoxy-coated wire shelves included per section
- CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Insulated lid helps maintain safe food temperatures and optimal sanitation
- Beverage-Air 705-378B-02 Equivalent 72" x 10" Composite Cutting Board
$224.99 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00B23-025D-01 (8) 16 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
$94.40 / Each
- Beverage-Air 00B23-026D-01 (6) 24 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
$111.20 / Each
|Beverage-Air SPE72HC-08 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||8 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Beverage-Air SPE72HC-08 Details
The Beverage-Air SPE72HC-08 Elite Series 72" 3 door sandwich / salad prep table is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Boasting a 10" deep removable polyethylene cutting board, it's perfect for building your signature sandwiches, subs, and salads. The top rail holds (8) 1/6 size food pans (included), and it comes with heavy-duty pan supports to ensure that they remain securely in place to prevent food spillage.
To the right of the pans is 40 5/32" of countertop space, ideal for storing countertop slicers, food processors, and vegetable prep equipment. For additional refrigerated storage space, six epoxy-coated wire shelves are included for the cabinet.
The table's high-capacity refrigeration system with 1/3 hp compressor and R-290 refrigerant boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The top rail lid is also insulated, so your ingredients can remain fresh when the table is not in use.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and doors. Its interior liner is made of aluminum for exceptional corrosion resistance and protection against rust. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 41 11/16"
Capacity: 21.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air SPE72HC-18 Elite Series 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$5,250.96 / Each
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register