Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48-FLT-003 48" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Flat Top
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 800 lb. weight capacity
- Drawers hold up to 4 full size food pans
- Features a smooth, flat 12 gauge stainless steel top without a lip; 3" casters
- Exterior digital thermometer helps you monitor a safe cold-holding temperature
- Durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior and interior
- Uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant
- 115V, 1/5 hp
Other Products from this Line
A Beverage-Air chef base is a multi-purpose cooking station designed to improve your workflow while providing industry-leading quality and convenience! Watch this video to learn more about these versatile chef bases.
|Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48FLT-003 Specs|
|Height||23 3/4 Inches|
8 Full Size Food Pans
8.5 cu. ft.
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||800 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48FLT-003 Details
This Beverage-Air WTRCS36-1-48-FLT-003 48" two drawer refrigerated chef base is a space-saving solution in your busy commercial kitchen! This chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. To maximize the space in your kitchen, chef bases can be used to replace equipment stands in order to utilize the otherwise limited space below stands and tables.
This base features a heavy-duty work top with a 800 lb. weight capacity. The work top is made of insulated 12 gauge stainless steel to help minimize heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. The smooth, flat top doesn't have a lip to make cleaning easy and allow heavy items to easily slide on and off.
The chef base's 16 gauge top drawer can hold up to (2) 6" deep full size food pans. The bottom drawer, also 16 gauge, can hold up to (2) 4" deep full size food pans. Because chef bases can accommodate a variety of cooking equipment, you can arrange meats, cheeses, and vegetables in the drawers so you have everything you need to prepare cheese steaks, hamburgers, and breakfast sandwiches!
This chef base has a powerful 1/5 hp compressor that uses R-134a refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit for a long-lasting addition to your kitchen. Overall, this unit is certified for a 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient class. Heavy-duty 3" casters allow the entire cabinet to be moved for service and cleaning, and the lower profile ensures an accessible working height. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 23 3/4"
Capacity: 8.5 cu. ft.
Weight Capacity: 800 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register