Delfield F2975CP 75" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Durable stainless steel top ideal for commercial use
- Full perimeter marine edge contains spills or leaks
- Features high density polyurethane foam insulation
- Comes with 6" casters
- Each drawer holds one 12" x 20" x 4" deep hotel pan
- Four independent temperature controlled drawers
- 660 lb. weight capacity
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Delfield F2956CP 56" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $7,348.55 / Each
Delfield F2999CP 99" Six Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $10,161.25 / Each
Delfield F2952CP 52" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $7,106.55 / Each
Delfield F29110CP 110" Six Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $10,282.80 / Each
Delfield F2987CP 87" Six Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $10,012.75 / Each
Delfield F2962CP 62" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $8,259.35 / Each
Delfield F2980CP 80" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $8,702.65 / Each
Delfield F2936CP 36" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $4,843.85 / Each
|Delfield F2975CP Specs|
|Width||75 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||31 15/16 Inches|
|Capacity||8 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||660 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield F2975CP Details
The Delfield F2975CP four drawer 75" refrigerated chef base makes food preparation faster and more convenient by providing both a cooled storage area for temperature sensitive ingredients, and a sturdy base to hold your cooking equipment! Each of the right-hand drawers is 32" wide and can hold two 12" x 20" full size pans up to 4" deep. The left-hand drawers are 27" wide and can each hold two 12" x 20" full size pans up to 4" deep (sold separately). For added convenience, the drawers on this unit are designed to open further than drawers in many standard chef bases. This allows you to lift pans straight up and reduces the risk of spills.
This heavy duty chef base features durable stainless steel ends and a flat, stainless steel top to stand up to the rigor of a busy kitchen, and to evenly support equipment. This sturdy top works to preserve internal temperatures by eliminating heat transfer from your cooking equipment to the refrigerated drawers. It also features a full perimeter marine edge to collect excess water and other runoff.
This Delfield 75" chef base is insulated with high density polyurethane foam, and the drawers are further insulated with an ABS interior liner to ensure that each section stays at its intended setting. A 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. For easy cleaning and movement, this chef base features six 6" casters. This Delfield F2975CP refrigerated chef base requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 75 1/4"
Front to Back: 31"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register