Delfield F2978CP 78" 4 Drawer Low Profile Refrigerated Chef Base
- Stainless steel construction with 18 gauge stainless steel top and marine edge
- High density polyurethane foam insulation
- 4 stainless steel drawers hold a total of 8 full size food pans
- Maintains 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit in 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- Digital thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- Wall-mounted bracket to prevent tipping
- 1/4 hp; environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Delfield F2996CP 96" 6 Drawer Low Profile Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $9,583.00 / Each
Delfield F2973CP 73" 4 Drawer Low Profile Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $8,076.00 / Each
Delfield F2960CP 60" 4 Drawer Low Profile Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $7,785.00 / Each
|Delfield F2978CP Specs|
|Width||78 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||8 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield F2978CP Details
Keep refrigerated food close at hand with this Delfield F2978CP 78" four drawer low profile refrigerated chef base! This unit increases food preparation efficiency by conveniently providing both a cooled storage area for temperature sensitive ingredients and a sturdy base to hold your countertop cooking equipment.
This unit is made of durable stainless steel, with a sturdy insulated top meant to preserve internal temperatures by eliminating heat transfer from your cooking equipment to the refrigerated drawers. It also features a full perimeter marine edge to collect drips and spills for easy cleanup.
Easily store refrigerated foods in the four drawers, which are capable of holding a total of 8 full size pans total, keeping everything you need in one convenient location. Having refrigerated ingredients within reach makes your job easier, and keeping everything in one place makes your kitchen run more smoothly and cuts down on foot traffic.
A 1/4 hp compressor circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Also, high-density polyurethane foam insulation prevents temperature loss while providing stability and rigidness. A wall-mounted bracket is included to help prevent tipping.
This Delfield refrigerator base is perfect for those seeking a versatile addition to any high volume kitchen when space is at a premium. A 115V electrical connection is required. This unit uses 6" casters to ensure it sits level in your kitchen while supporting the weight of your countertop equipment. They also make it easy to roll the unit away from the wall for cleaning and maintenance.
Width: 78 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register