Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $411.75 back (41,175 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 108" long reinforced stainless steel top with drip guard marine edge
- Holds countertop cooking equipment on top and provides refrigerated storage below
- Six drawers each hold 2 full size food pans, 6" deep
- 1400 lb. top capacity
- 1/4 hp side mount, front-breathing compressor
- Will maintain food-safe holding temperatures in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator D108GN Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 760 lb.
- 108 Inches
- 34 3/4 Inches
- 26 3/8 Inches
- 4.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Base Style
- 27.4 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Alternate Condenser Location
Made in America
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 6 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Refrigerant Type
- Top Capacity
- 1,400 lb.
- Top Style
- Marine Edge
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “N” mean in the newer Continental Refrigerator model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “natural” or "Hydrocarbon" refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Continental Refrigerator in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Continental Refrigerator D108GN Details
Cook on a variety of countertop equipment while keeping your refrigerated ingredients on hand at all times with the Continental Refrigerator D108GN six drawer refrigerated chef base! This chef base features six easy-glide drawers that each hold 2 full size food pans, 6" deep (sold separately). Additionally, each drawer can hold up to 250 lb. of weight. Thanks to the snap-in magnetic drawer gaskets, you can be sure this chef base will stay closed to properly preserve your ingredients.
The heavy-duty stainless steel top has a drip guard marine edge to help keep your kitchen clean when in use, while full-body, foamed-in-place insulation prevents heat generated by your equipment from warming up your stored food. This unit can hold up to 1400 lb. of equipment at a time, and thanks to its durable 4" casters, this chef base can easily be moved for cleaning.
For premium cooling, this refrigerated chef base has a 1/4 hp front breathing compressor that circulates R-290 refrigerant to maintain safe food holding temperatures for your ingredients, even in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit! Plus, its side-mounted design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 34 3/4"
Height: 26 3/8"
Capacity: 27.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator D108GN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register