$7,177.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $215.31 back (21,531 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel construction with 18-gauge stainless steel top and marine edge
- High density polyurethane foam insulation
- 2 drawers that hold a total of 4 full size, 4" deep food pans
- Maintains 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- Wall-mounted bracket to prevent tipping
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- 115V, 1/8 hp
Other Products from this Line
Delfield F2936CP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 374 lb.
- 36 1/4 Inches
- 31 15/16 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Base Style
- 4 Full Size Food Pans
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Stainless Steel
- Made in America
- 1/8 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 40 Degrees F
- Top Style
- Marine Edge
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield F2936CP Details
Keep refrigerated food close at hand with this Delfield F2936CP 36" two drawer refrigerated chef base! This unit increases food preparation efficiency by conveniently providing both a cooled storage area for temperature sensitive ingredients and a sturdy base to hold your cooking equipment.
This unit is made of durable stainless steel, with a sturdy top meant to preserve internal temperatures by eliminating heat transfer from your cooking equipment to the refrigerated drawers. It also features a full perimeter marine edge to collect excess water and other runoff.
Easily store refrigerated foods in the two drawers, which are capable of holding four full size pans total, keeping everything you need in one convenient location. Having refrigerated ingredients within reach makes your job easier, and keeping everything in one place makes your kitchen run more smoothly and cuts down on foot traffic.
This unit uses four 6" casters for easy mobility during routine maintenance. A 1/8 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A wall-mounted bracket is included to prevent tipping.
This Delfield refrigerator base is perfect for those seeking a versatile addition to any high volume kitchen when space is at a premium. A 115V electrical connection is required.
Width: 36 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register