Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $772.56 back (77,256 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Stainless steel exterior and interior durable for commercial use
- Easy-to-use microprocessor controls
- Drip guard (marine) edge collects excess water or runoff
- Front breathing design allows for zero-clearance installation
- Each drawer can accommodate a 12" x 20" x 6" full size pan (sold separately)
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cool temperatures
- 1500 lb. weight capacity
- Comes with 4" casters
Other Products from this Line
- Traulsen TE036HT 2 Drawer 36" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$13,007.12 / Each
- Traulsen TE048HT 2 Drawer 48" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$14,621.31 / Each
- Traulsen TE060HT 2 Drawer 60" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$15,690.51 / Each
- Traulsen TE072HT 4 Drawer 72" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$17,300.75 / Each
- Traulsen TE084HT 4 Drawer 84" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$18,374.40 / Each
- Traulsen TE096HT-1 6 Drawer 96" Refrigerated Chef Base - Specification Line
$19,177.79 / Each
|Traulsen TE110HT Specs|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||6|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||1,500 lb.|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Traulsen TE110HT Details
The Traulsen Specification Line TE110HT six drawer 110" refrigerated chef base makes food preparation faster and more convenient by providing both a cooled storage area for ingredients and a sturdy base to support your cooking equipment! Each drawer can hold two 12" x 20" full size pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). For added convenience, the drawers come with self-closing and stay-open features.
Its innovative INTELA-TRAUL microprocessor controls make operation easy with a 3-digit LED display and an on/off button. For maximum food safety, an alarm alerts your staff of high/low cabinet temperatures and when there is a power supply interruption.
To stand up to the rigors of a busy kitchen and support equipment, this chef base has a stainless steel front, sides, and top. The sturdy top also features a full perimeter marine edge to collect excess water and other runoff.
This unit comes with high density polyurethane foam insulation, and a 1/2 hp compressor that circulates eco-friendly R-404A refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures. It also boasts a front-breathing design to allow zero-clearance installation in tight spaces. It also comes with 4" casters, making it easy to move for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Traulsen equipment has a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Traulsen compressors have a 5 year warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register