Delfield F2980P 80" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
- Stainless steel construction with 18-gauge stainless steel top and marine edge
- High density polyurethane foam insulation
- 4 drawers that hold a total of 8 full size, 4" deep food pans
- Maintains 36 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital thermometer for easy temperature monitoring
- Wall-mounted bracket to prevent tipping
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- 115V, 1/4 hp
Other Products from this Line
Delfield F2952P 52" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $6,899.00 / Each
Delfield F29110P 110" 6 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $9,983.00 / Each
Delfield F2962P 62" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $8,019.00 / Each
Delfield F2987P 87" 6 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $9,721.00 / Each
Delfield F2956P 56" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $7,134.00 / Each
Delfield F2975P 75" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $8,287.00 / Each
Delfield F2999P 99" 6 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
plus $9,865.00 / Each
|Delfield F2980P Specs|
|Width||80 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||8 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield F2980P Details
Keep refrigerated food close at hand with this Delfield F2980P 80" four drawer low profile refrigerated chef base! This unit increases food preparation efficiency by conveniently providing both a cooled storage area for temperature sensitive ingredients and a sturdy base to hold your cooking equipment.
This unit is made of durable stainless steel, with a sturdy top meant to preserve internal temperatures by eliminating heat transfer from your cooking equipment to the refrigerated drawers. It also features a full perimeter marine edge to collect excess water and other runoff.
Easily store refrigerated foods in the four drawers, which are capable of holding eight full size pans total, keeping everything you need in one convenient location. Having refrigerated ingredients within reach makes your job easier, and keeping everything in one place makes your kitchen run more smoothly and cuts down on foot traffic.
This unit uses four adjustable stainless steel legs to ensure it sits level in your kitchen while supporting the weight of your countertop equipment. A 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. While high-density non ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and non GWP (Global Warming Potential) polyurethane foam insulates and provides stability and rigidness. A wall-mounted bracket is included to prevent tipping.
This Delfield refrigerator base is perfect for those seeking a versatile addition to any high volume kitchen when space is at a premium. A 115V electrical connection is required.
Width: 80 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register