Beverage-Air WTFCS60HC 2 Drawer 60" Freezer Chef Base
Other Available Styles:
- Heavy-duty, insulated, and fire-proof 16 gauge top is built to hold countertop equipment
- Full marine edge prevents spills from puddling on the floor
- 2 self-closing drawers feature magnetic gaskets and heavy-duty slides; fits full size, 6" deep food pans
- Stainless steel front, sides, drawers, and grille with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and 3" casters
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/4 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
A Beverage-Air chef base is a multi-purpose cooking station designed to improve your workflow while providing industry-leading quality and convenience! Watch this video to learn more about these versatile chef bases.
|Beverage-Air WTFCS60HC Specs|
|Depth||34 3/4 Inches|
|Height||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||46 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||11.55 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTFCS60HC Details
Optimize the space in your kitchen with a Beverage-Air WTFCS60HC 2 drawer 60" freezer chef base. With a heavy-duty, reinforced 16-gauge top surface, this unit is designed to hold countertop equipment for easy access and increased storage. The top is even insulated and fire-proof, making it great for holding powerful cooking equipment, from charbroilers and griddles to countertop fryers. Plus, its full marine drip-guard surface prevents spills from dripping over the edge, so your floor remains safe and dry.
Beneath the top are 2 heavy-duty stainless steel drawers, which are each capable of accommodating a dynamic load of up to 275 lb. The drawers are also self-closing, shutting automatically when they reach the final 1 - 2" of their respective slides. Not only does this make it easier to close the drawers, it also helps reduce the amount of cold air from escaping into the environment. The slides even each boast 3 Delrin encased stainless steel roller bearings to ensure that the drawers smoothly extend and retract. Delivering exceptional reliability, the drawers and their 12-gauge slides are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Inside each drawer, you can fit up to 3 full size, 6" deep food pans. This creates a total of 11.55 cu. ft. of space, which is great for storing a variety of cold products. With countertop equipment placed on top of the unit, this chef base provides both space to store product and space to prepare it, all in the same convenient footprint.
Made for the commercial environment, the refrigerator features a stainless steel exterior front, sides, and grille. The interior is also lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum, so an accidental spill or leak won't damage the cabinet's integrity. For reliable high-performance operation, a 3/4 hp refrigeration system circulates R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It maintains temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. A full electronic control makes it easy to adjust the unit during the day as needed.
When it comes time to clean the chef base, its 3" casters help it to roll away from the wall or other cramped space for clearance. The adaptive defrost proactively simplifies regular maintenance, and the 2 casters with brakes lock the unit in place during operation. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 34 3/4"
Height: 24 3/8"
Capacity: 11.55 cu. ft.
Width: 46 7/8"
Height: 16 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFCS36HC 2 Drawer 36" Freezer Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTFCS84HC 4 Drawer 84" Freezer Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTFCS72HC 4 Drawer 72" Freezer Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTFCS52HC 2 Drawer 52" Freezer Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTFCS48HC 48" 2 Drawer Freezer Chef Base
Beverage-Air WTFCS96HC 96" 4 Drawer Freezer Chef Base
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register