Beverage Air SPED36-08C 36" 2 Drawer Cutting Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Wide Cutting Board
- Top holds (8) 1/6 size pans (included)
- 17" wide cutting board
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Beverage Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
Beverage Air 00C23-124D-01 Tubular Double Overshelf - 36" x 10"
Beverage Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
Beverage Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||36 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||17 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|Capacity||10.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Cutting Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
With a 17" wide cutting board, the Beverage Air SPED36-08C 36" two drawer sandwich / salad prep table provides plenty of room to prepare your freshest salads, sandwiches and more! Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. The top section can hold up to (8) 1/6 size food pans, while each drawer can hold one full size food pan and one 1/3 size food pan (up to 4" deep in top drawer, 6" deep in bottom drawer). A stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers and grille ensures years of dependable performance.
- 17" wide polyethylene cutting board provides convenient work space and is removable for easy cleaning
- Top section holds (8) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans (included)
- Airflow ensures that product in open containers is kept below 41 degrees F and above freezing
- Drawers hold (1) full size food pan plus (1) 1/3 size food pan; top drawer accommodates pans up to 4" deep, bottom drawer up to 6" deep (sold separately)
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/4 hp compressor and R-134a refrigerant maintain food safe holding temperatures
- Heavy duty 6" casters (2 with brakes), stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Insulated cover
- 10.2 cu. ft. total capacity
Left to Right: 36"
Front to Back: 36"
Height: 41 11/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register