Beverage-Air BM23-B Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (1) 1/2 size keg
- 1 all-stainless steel tap and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Insulated with CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a door lock for added safety
- 4" casters enable movement for cleaning
- 115V, 1/5 hp
You May Also Need View All Items
San Jamar KLP200 Kleen Plug 2 1/4" Beer Tap Plug - 5/Pack
plus $10.99 / Pack
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$45.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-072A Stainless Steel Turbo Beer Tap for Direct Draw Units
$462.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-074A 4" Stainless Steel Riser for Direct Draw Units
$245.03 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C06-002A Accessory Leg Kit for Beer Dispensers - (4) 6" Legs / Kit
$198.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$978.81 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-063A 4 Tap Wine Tower - 3" Column
$1,141.87 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$326.56 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air BM23-B Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||1 Tap|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BM23-B Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system and 3" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air BM23-B single tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring 1 tap tower with 1 faucet, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later! This kegerator can hold (1) 1/2 size keg. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
A self-closing door with a magnetic gasket ensures the door seals tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with a standard door lock to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements. The 4" heavy-duty swivel casters provide easy mobility and allow for quick and easy transport during busy bar nights.
This beer dispenser's 1/5 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. Beer lines are included.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:Kegerators Air best efforts fit four great kegerator pan service
Kegerators work great! I wish they cam with a drain pan tho. We use a bottle but I feel like the kegerator should come with a removable pan.
Exellent item and best price available. Webstaurant Store customer service on this item was second to none!! Through the efforts of a number of people, I needed this item fast. Their efforts as a group made that happen. I am way beyond happy with the service I received. THANK YOU !!!!
This is a great kegerator for a small place or personal home use. If you like to host small parties for your friends and family this will do the trick.
Love our new Bev Air beer cooler. The best surprise is that you can actually fit four 1/6 barrels inside. Bev Air said only two; some other website said 3; but we fit four in there!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register