- 2 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage for increased versatility
- (2) 3-tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height
- Energy efficient LED interior lighting
- Includes (6) "D" system couplers and keg mats
- 115V; 3/7 hp; 2 Amps; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Micro Matic 751-021 Aluminum 6-Way Beer Gas Distributor
- Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
- Avantco 178TOWERQUAD 4 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
- Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
- Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
- Avantco 178BEERWRNCH Draft Faucet Wrench
- Avantco 178A2PCKIT6 2 3/4" ADA Height Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 6/Set
- Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
|Shipping Weight||319 lb.|
|Width||60 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 7/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Left Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Kegs||2 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||6 Taps|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this kegerator be used to dispense ciders?
- No. Beverages such as cider, wine, and coffee have high levels of acidity, and dispensing them through this unit may damage its internal parts and have adverse effects on the product being dispensed. As designed, this unit is intended to dispense beer only. This model can be easily converted to be wine-safe, by swapping out the faucet, shank, beer hose, and coupler for stainless steel or wine-friendly equivalents.
- Does this Avantco kegerator come with all of the accessories needed for operation?
- While this unit does come with a coupler, you will also need a CO2 tank, CO2 regulator, and gas hoses.
- Can this unit be used with an external CO2 tank?
- Yes, the Avantco UDD2/3/4/48/60/72 have spots on the right-hand side opposite the compressor, while the Avantco UDD1 have spots in the back, where you can drill out holes for use with external CO2 lines.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items Works With section.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- Why did I receive extra tap towers?
- For our kegerators that feature 6 or more taps, we use a base model kegerator which already has pre-set tap towers packaged inside. For instance, if you choose a 6 tap kegerator, you will receive the tap towers which allow 6 taps, and you will receive the tap towers that the base model originally came with.
- Where are the included couplers for my beer dispenser?
- The couplers for your unit may ship in the unit's packaging, or in separate packaging. Please check both to ensure they're all included!
Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this Avantco UDD-72-HC-S beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in a complex built-in tap system! This unit features (2) double tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height that allows you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between.
It holds (3) 1/2 kegs so you can stock up on one brew or offer customers a selection to choose from, and it even comes with 4 shelves for optional bottle or can storage while concealing the product behind 3 solid doors. The doors themselves are not only self-closing to prevent potential energy loss, but also lock to prevent theft during off hours.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 6 couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a sleek stainless steel finish and a 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top that is both durable and extremely simple to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning.
This unit has a 3/7 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. For long-lasting quality assurance and peace of mind, this unit also comes with a 2 year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Width: 60 3/4"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 35 5/8"
Interior Width: 48 1/4"
Interior Depth: 18 1/2"
Interior Height: 28 7/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-72-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-60-HC (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-4-HC Black Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with (2) 2 Tap Towers - (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-48-HC Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-3-HC Black Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with (2) 2 Tap Towers - (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-1-HC Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-48-HC-S Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser -Stainless Steel, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-1-HC Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-72-HC (2) Four Tap Shallow Depth Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-60-HC-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-72-HC-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-3-HC (2) Four Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-4-HC-S Stainless Steel Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with (2) 2 Tap Towers - (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-3-HC (2) Triple Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsAvantco UDD-2-HC-S Stainless Steel Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with (1) 2 Tap Tower - (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register