Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (4) 1/2 size kegs
- Features (2) 3" insulated towers with 2 faucets each
- Durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Includes door locks for added safety
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$978.81 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-063A 4 Tap Wine Tower - 3" Column
$1,141.87 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$326.56 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$553.88 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$310.17 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$95.27 / Each
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $326.99 / Each
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
plus $369.99 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-S Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||34.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-S Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system and 3" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-S (2) double tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring (2) 3" insulated towers with 2 faucets each, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. This kegerator can hold (4) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 34.2 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air DD50HC-1-S Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-S 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (5) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-S 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
People Talk About:great kegs taps establishment Easy draft Decent cases capacity capable
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulGreat Item with a beautiful exterior that makes our back bar pop! Decent size for multiple Kegs and even cases of bottled beer. Easy way to add 4 new taps to our draft lineup!
1 out of 1 found this review helpfulThis model is capable of storing up to 4 kegs at one time. It is great for a high capacity establishment with the 2 taps and has a sleek stainless steel finish.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register