Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-016 (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (3) 1/2 size kegs
- Features (2) 3" insulated towers with 2 faucets each
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Includes door locks for added safety
- Great for bars, pubs, and catered events
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
San Jamar KLP200 Kleen Plug 2 1/4" Beer Tap Plug - 5/Pack
plus $10.99 /Pack
Beverage Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
plus $25.52 /Each
Beverage Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
plus $27.22 /Each
Beverage Air 00C26S014A 6" Adjustable Legs for Beer Dispensers - 4/Set
plus $152.99 /Set
Beverage Air 406-072A Stainless Steel Turbo Beer Tap for Direct Draw Units
plus $358.79 /Each
Beverage Air 406-074A 4" Stainless Steel Riser for Direct Draw Units
plus $190.10 /Each
Beverage Air 00C10-074A-01 Direct Draw Glass Rinser Accessory for DD58, DD68, DD78, and DD94 Dispensers
plus $120.49 /Each
Beverage Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $759.26 /Each
|Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-016 Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||65 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||28.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact Special Orders with any questions you may have.
Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-016 Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system, this Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-B-016 (2) double tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. This kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. This kegerator can hold (3) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements. The 4" heavy-duty swivel casters provide easy mobility and allow for quick and easy transport during busy bar nights.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 28.4 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Crown Verity DD68-1-B-016 (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:great kegerator places bought perfect Works energy electric down deal
I bought two of these and replaced my old beat up energy suckers. My electric bill went down and the beer pours perfect. Another great deal from Webrestaurant store
Jeffrey W. from kingshead pub Posted on 08/04/2016
Runs perfect. I have ever had and issue with this. Actually pretty quite considering the size and area it cools. Really like it, have bought 2.
Dan W. from Beaver Brewing Co Posted on 08/26/2015
Works great. The pipes were a little difficult to figure out in the beginning but we have no problems. We've had the kegerator for about one year and it just started making weird noises from the motor recently so we have called to have it looked at. Since we have a 3 year warranty, any problems should be fixed.
Eun J. Posted on 06/01/2015
This is a great kegerator for any place. It works better for places that need to go through product faster than a small kegerator because it can hold 3 kegs.
MIn K. Posted on 12/27/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register