Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-12T 12 Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (5) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- (5) 1/2 keg capacity
- 12 all-stainless steel tap and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Stylish exterior with black wear-resistant vinyl finish
- (3) self-closing doors with key locks
- Galvanized steel interior boasts easy-to-clean design
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Utilizes environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 1/3 hp; Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
|Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-12T Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||91 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||8+ Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-12T Details
Ideal for storing and serving the coldest beer in town, this Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-12T 12 tap kegerator beer dispenser is an essential addition to any high volume foodservice operation. A stylish exterior features attractive, wear-resistant vinyl with a black finish, while the top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel for a polished, professional appearance. This kegerator can hold a staggering (5) 1/2 keg barrels at a time and includes a stainless steel 12 tap tower. The design is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled in to keep beer at its coldest from the minute it is dispensed. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later!
In addition to 3 self-closing doors with key locks, integrated magnetic gaskets provide positive door sealing. The standard interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, and the floor and door sills are both produced from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service with an easy-to-clean design. Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation serves to enhance the unit's structural strength and increase energy efficiency, while a 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to comply with environmental safety concerns. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
A drain tube is located at the bottom front of the kegerator for easy connection to a floor drain. A 115V electrical connection is required.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register