Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-069 (2) Triple Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (5) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Other Available Finishes:
- Holds (5) 1/2 size kegs
- Features (2) 3" insulated tower with 3 faucets each
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
San Jamar KLP200 Kleen Plug 2 1/4" Beer Tap Plug - 5/Pack
plus $10.49 / Pack
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$899.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$324.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-055A 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$529.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-053A Single 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$308.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$184.99 / Each
Micro Matic DS-133-PSS Polished Stainless Steel 3 Tap Tower - 3" Column
plus $326.49 / Each
Micro Matic D4743SGPSS Stainless Steel 2 Tap Shotgun Tower - 3" Column
plus $372.49 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-069 Specs|
|Height||37 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||82 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 1/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||39.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||5+ Kegs|
|Number of Taps||6 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-069 Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system, this Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-B-069 (2) triple tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. This kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. This kegerator can hold (5) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Height: 37 3/8"
Capacity: 39.7 cu. ft.
Width: 82 1/4"
Depth: 23 1/8"
Height: 27 1/4"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:unit Beer barrels kegs taps air Beverage great lines cooler
Awesome product, this is the second one we ordered, you can fit a whole heck of a lot in these coolers. Beverage air customer service is top shelf, when an issue arose, they had a tech there the next day.
Quiet, and energy efficient, this unit performs better than most of the same size. Years of worry free service can be expected if you keep the coils cleaned and free of dust build up.
We love our Beverage Air Kegerator. We use the towers to pour 8 craft beers per kegerator. They're easy to take a part and clean.
I love this kegerator. I just converted my place into a bar and it keeps the beer cold. We have had no issues, temp is steady. Plenty of room inside. ONLY issuesno punch out holes for CO2 lines. Called bevair and they said we could drill out the side and warranty will still be in tact. Also the drain lines run at the bottom on the unit. Would have preferred inside so i just modified and have bottle inside the cooler
I have two of these units and currently run 24 taps off of them. To my surprise, they can hold up to 3 half barrels and nine slims, or 2 half barrels, 6 slims and 2 quarter barrels. Granted, it's tight, but I have been running them for the past two years having purchased them here at Webstaurant.com. Now I've added another 12 taps just for ciders and meads, but purchased a True (big mistake!) Trust me when I say, this is the only product to buy! Love it!
Solid cooler. We use it for taps, but have enough room to run seven 1/6 barrels and a half barrel or pony keg - plus a whole door for our extra bombers. Would like if it had more punchouts for gas lines (we prefer the gas out of the unit. Would like at least 1 for CO2 and 1 for N2. Otherwise no complaints
Nice sized beer dispenser with plenty of keg space underneath. We use four kegs and they poor well. The drain doesn't work the greatest and you'll end up making a mess, so have a bar rag handy. Love the extra countertop space.
Well made unit - you can tell that Beverage-Air puts pride into their equipment. Add the optional castors and you'll have a beer dispensing unit that can be made mobile. Came with air bar and beverage lines already in the unit.
The Beverage-Air DD94-1-B 95" Black Beer Dispenser - 5 Keg Kegerator is great. We even managed to get 4 1/2 bbl and 4 1/6bbl kegs into it. Keep in mind the lines don't come with Sankeys so you need to add that cost, unless your distributor is willing to pay for them
We replaced our previous draft dispenser because of inconsistencies in the temperature of the kegs inside, which led to excess foam with our beer. Interesting fact - Our previous unit used a roof mounted compressor to cool, which was just as expensive to replace as this Beverage-Air unit was to purchase. The DD94 cooler cools faster and more consistently which is not a surprise. What was a very pleasant surprise to me and to our employees is how much easier it is to swap kegs in and out of this unit because of its design (there is a very small lip, or edge, that you must lift the keg over to remove, and the interior is very spacious). It is wonderful for us to use and i'm very happy with it. Looks great, works great so far, its a win for my bar. I temporarily added two tower extensions for a total of 8 beers on tap from this unit.
So far this thing has been fine. The beer rep hooked up a five tap system and hopefully it all works great when we open!
Great product! Hold (5) 1/2 barrels and (1) 1/6 barrel at the same time. We have 3 taps on each tower so this product is very efficient!. The drain options are limited and cause messes unless you have a floor drain at the exact location needed.
This fridge is built for a high volume business. It can hold 5 kegs and has 2 taps for easy access. If you go through a lot of beer you need to get this fridge.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register