Avantco UDD-60-HC-S (2) Four Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- 2 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage for increased versatility
- (2) 4-tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height
- Energy efficient LED interior lighting
- Includes (8) "D" system couplers and keg mats
- 115V; 1/5 hp compressor; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco 178A4PCKIT6 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 6/Set
$229.99 / Set
Micro Matic 842 Economy Series Double Gauge Primary CO2 Low-Pressure Regulator
$59.99 / Each
Micro Matic 751-019 Aluminum 4-Way Beer Gas Distributor
$73.99 / Each
Micro Matic 430A-10E 10 lb. Aluminum CO2 Cylinder
plus $129.99 / Each
Avantco 178SHLFUBB60 Right or Left Back Bar Refrigerator Shelf - 23 5/8" x 18 1/8"
$58.20 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$0.79 / Each
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Width||60 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 7/8 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||2 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||8+ Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does this Avantco kegerator come with all of the accessories needed for operation?
- While this unit does come with a coupler, you will also need a CO2 tank, CO2 regulator, and gas hoses.
- I'd like to install casters on this unit. Do I need 6 casters?
- Yes, this item requires 6 casters. For convenience, we offer a kit with all of the casters and the M8-1.25mm x 20mm bolts required to mount them. See the Items You May Also Need section.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- What if my Avantco cooler doesn’t seem to be getting cold enough throughout the cabinet?
- Make sure that you are loading it properly, and not overloading it. This unit is designed for cans, bottles, and similar items that naturally enable good airflow within the cabinet. Overloading the cooler with cases and boxes will interrupt the airflow and negatively impact the unit’s performance.
- Can this unit be used with an external CO2 tank?
- Yes, the Avantco UDD2/3/4/48/60/72 have spots on the right-hand side opposite the compressor, while the Avantco UDD1 have spots in the back, where you can drill out holes for use with external CO2 lines.
- Can this kegerator be used to dispense ciders?
- No. Beverages such as cider, wine, and coffee have high levels of acidity, and dispensing them through this unit may damage its internal parts and have adverse effects on the product being dispensed. As designed, this unit is intended to dispense beer only. This model can be easily converted to be wine-safe, by swapping out the faucet, shank, beer hose, and coupler for stainless steel or wine-friendly equivalents.
Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this Avantco UDD-60-HC-S (2) four tap beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in a complex built-in tap system! This unit features (2) four tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height that allows you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between. It holds (2) 1/2 kegs so you can stock up on one brew or offer customers a selection to choose from, and it even comes with (2) 18 1/8" x 23 5/8" shelves for optional bottle or can storage while concealing the product behind 2 solid doors. The doors themselves are not only self-closing to prevent potential energy loss, but also lock to prevent theft during off hours.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 8 couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a sleek stainless steel finish and a 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top that is both durable and extremely simple to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 35 5/8"
Width: 48 1/4"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 28 7/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register