Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Other Available Finishes:
- 7.8 cu. ft., holds (1) 1/2 keg
- 1 all-stainless steel tap and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- (4) 4" heavy-duty swivel casters included
- Self-closing door with magnetic gasket and door locks
- Stainless steel exterior and top; galvanized and stainless steel interior
You May Also Need
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.59 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,233.18 / Each
Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
$44.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-054A Dual Angle 3" Diameter Tap Tower
$324.49 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-094A 2 Tap Nitro Tower - 3" Column
$423.43 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-095A 3 Tap Nitro Tower - 3" Column
$590.96 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-083A Polished Stainless Steel 6 Tap Beer Tower - 3" Column
$1,541.48 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-093A 1 Tap Nitro Tower - 3" Column
$330.86 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
Learn the difference between commercial kegerators, back bar coolers, and club top beer dispensers. Coming in different sizes with various features, our selection of beer dispensers will allow you to find a unit that fits your specific needs.
|Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||1 Keg|
|Number of Taps||1 Tap|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Details
Ideal for storing and serving the coldest beer in town, this Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S 24" stainless steel beer dispenser is an essential addition to any event venue or catering service. A stylish and heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is paired with a stainless steel top for a polished, professional appearance. This kegerator can hold (1) 1/2 keg at a time and includes a 3'' insulated dispensing tower with a single faucet. The design is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled in to keep beer at its coldest up to the second it is dispensed. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later! Plus, a built-in drip tray catches any stray splashes for easy cleanup at the end of the day.
For greater energy savings, this beer dispenser features a self-closing door with an integrated magnetic gasket to provide a positive door seal. Also, a key lock comes standard to allow you to secure your kegerator's door for added safety. The interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, while the floor and door sills are both made from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service and an easy-to-clean design. Also important for easy sanitation are the (4) 4" heavy-duty swivel casters that allow you to move this unit for cleaning and maintenance.
Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation serves to enhance its structural strength and also increases energy efficiency so you can run a more sustainable operation. This kegerator's 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The unit requires a floor drain and a 115V electrical connection. Beer lines are included.
Depth: 29 1/2''
Height: 37 3/4''
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 3/4''
Height: 29 1/2''
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register