Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Single Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- 7.8 cu. ft., holds (1) 1/2 keg
- Includes a 3" insulated tap tower with a single faucet and a drip tray
- (4) 4" heavy-duty swivel casters included
- Self-closing door with magnetic gasket and door locks
- Stainless steel exterior and top; galvanized and stainless steel interior
- 1/5 hp; 115V
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Caster Size||4 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact Special Orders with any questions you may have.
Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S Details
Ideal for storing and serving the coldest beer in town, this Beverage-Air DD24HC-1-S 24" stainless steel beer dispenser is an essential addition to any event venue or catering service. A stylish and heavy-duty stainless steel exterior is paired with a stainless steel top for a polished, professional appearance. This kegerator can hold (1) 1/2 keg at a time and includes a 3'' insulated dispensing tower with a single faucet. The design is adapted to have a continuous source of cold air channeled in to keep beer at its coldest up to the second it is dispensed. Plus, a built-in drip tray catches any stray splashes for easy cleanup at the end of the day.
For greater energy savings, this beer dispenser features a self-closing door with an integrated magnetic gasket to provide a positive door seal. Also, a key lock comes standard to allow you to secure your kegerator's door for added safety. The interior construction includes galvanized steel walls and ceiling, while the floor and door sills are both made from heavy-duty stainless steel to ensure years of long-lasting service and an easy-to-clean design. Also important for easy sanitation are the (4) 4" heavy-duty swivel casters that allow you to move this unit for cleaning and maintenance.
Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation serves to enhance its structural strength and also increases energy efficiency so you can run a more sustainable operation. This kegerator's 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The unit requires a floor drain and a 115V electrical connection. Beer lines are included.
Depth: 29 1/2''
Height: 37 3/4''
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 3/4''
Height: 29 1/2''
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Beverage-Air DD24-1-S (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air DD50HC-1-S Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (2) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD58HC-1-S 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD68HC-1-S 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Beverage-Air DD94HC-1-S (2) Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel Front, (5) 1/2 Keg Capacity
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register