Avantco UDD-378-HC-S Stainless Steel Kegerator / Beer Dispenser with 2 Double Tap Towers - (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- 4 shelves included for optional bottle and can storage
- 3 self-closing, locking doors to protect inventory
- LED interior lighting
- Includes 4 "D" system couplers
- 115V; 1/4 hp compressor; eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178A4PCKIT8 4" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 178A3PCKIT8 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$308.49 / Set
Avantco 178REGULATP2 2-Gauge Primary CO2 Regulator
$44.99 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.19 / Each
Avantco 178A2PCKIT8 2 1/2" ADA Height Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 8/Set
$306.99 / Set
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||21 3/4 Inches|
|Faucet Height||10 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 Inches|
|Tap Tower Height||16 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||25.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4 Kegs|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Number of Taps||4 Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Whether you operate a pub, banquet hall, catering service, or facilitate other special events, this Avantco UDD-378-HC-S beer dispenser is an excellent way to offer crisp, refreshing draft beer to your guests without investing in a complex built-in tap system! This unit features 2 double tap towers with a 10 1/4" faucet height that allows you to easily fill pint glasses and pitchers with local microbrews, international macrobrews, and everything in between. It holds (4) 1/2 kegs so you can stock up on one brew or offer customers a selection to choose from, and it even comes with four shelves for optional bottle or can storage. The doors themselves are not only self-closing to prevent potential energy loss, but also lock to prevent theft during off hours.
Unlike many competitive beer dispensers, this model ships with 4 "D" system couplers so that you can tap kegs right out of the box! This commercial kegerator features a sleek stainless steel finish and a 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top that is both durable and extremely simple to clean, while a built-in drip tray further expedites end-of-day cleaning. It has a 1/4 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. R-290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 25.8 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/4"
Depth: 21 3/4"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
Faucet Height: 10 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register