Beverage-Air BM23HC-C-S Single Tap Club Top Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Stainless Steel, (1) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (1) 1/2 size keg
- 1 all-stainless steel tap and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Club top storage areas ideal for 6 packs and glass frosting
- Durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish
- Insulated with CFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes a door lock for added safety
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 406-004A Single 2 1/2" Diameter Tap Tower
$302.19 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-189A 3-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$95.27 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-191A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 1 Inlet
$132.35 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-262A 4-Way Draft Manifold with 2 Inlets
$119.75 / Each
Micro Matic 4350-HD Heavy-Duty Draft Faucet Wrench
$5.39 / Each
Beverage-Air RC-500 Rapid Chill Countertop Mount Glass Froster
plus $1,162.42 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air BM23HC-C-S Specs|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||29 1/2 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||1 Tap|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Type||Club Top Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this club top beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- No, club top beer dispensers can only accommodate single tap towers, due to the addition of sliding lids. Increasing the number of taps requires additional space for a wider drip tray.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air BM23HC-C-S Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system and 2 1/2" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air BM23HC-C-S single tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring 1 tap tower with 1 faucet, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later! The club top makes it easy to store 6 packs or frost glasses beneath a stainless steel sliding lid for added convenience and service options. This kegerator can hold (1) 1/2 size keg. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is also made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
A self-closing door with a magnetic gasket ensures the door seals tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with a standard door lock to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements. The 4" heavy-duty swivel casters provide easy mobility and allow for quick and easy transport during busy bar nights.
This beer dispenser's 1/5 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. Beer lines are included.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height (excluding tap): 39"
Capacity: 7.8 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 29 1/2"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 2 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:piece need love keg insulates inside house Great fit everything
Great piece of equipment that I love to have in my house. It insulates the keg well and has room to fit everything you need inside of it.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register