Vulcan GT125E-NAT Natural Gas 125 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
$27,924.30/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 125 gallon capacity
- Fully steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- 304 stainless steel liner; heavy-duty 11 gauge rim
- Sloped bottom for superior draining
- Spring assist cover with condensate ring
- Controls located in splash-proof housing; electronic ignition
- 2" draw off valve with perforated strainer
- 135,000 BTU, requires natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan GT125E-NAT Specs|
|Width||58 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||56 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||125 Gallons|
|Features||Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan GT125E-NAT Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Vulcan GT125E-NAT 125 gallon natural gas stationary kettle! Boasting 135,000 BTU of heating power and a 125 gallon capacity, this kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta. Thanks to the fully jacketed design, this kettle has outstanding heat transfer surface area, so you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. A spring assist hinged cover minimizes evaporation to help retain heat, and a drop down lift handle makes it easy to open and close the lid to access the kettle's contents.
This unit features user-friendly thermostatic controls that allow you to warm, simmer, or boil your products. A low water cut-off and pressure limit switch make it as safe to use as it is efficient. The 304 type stainless steel liner is highly stain and corrosion resistant, which makes cleanup much easier. And, to further expedite the cleaning process, the kettle's slopped bottom directs products to a 2" draw off valve with a strainer. Flanged feet ensure superb stability. A natural gas connection and a 120V electrical connection are required.
Left to Right: 58 1/2"
Front to Back: 48"
Capacity: 125 gallon
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Vulcan GT125E-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Vulcan GL40E-NAT Natural Gas 40 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 105,000 BTU
Vulcan GL80E-NAT Natural Gas 80 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
Vulcan GS60E-NAT Natural Gas 60 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
Vulcan GT100E-NAT Natural Gas 100 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
Vulcan GT150E-NAT Natural Gas 150 Gallon Stationary Steam Jacketed Gas Kettle - 135,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!