- 50 PSI steam jacket and safety valve rating
- (2) 6 gallon kettles
- Hot and cold water faucet with swing spout
- Manual tilting with balanced design
- Lift-off kettle covers included
- Includes steam control kit
- Stainless steel kettles and modular stand
Other Products from this Line
- Cleveland SD-1200-K612 6 and 12 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettles with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-1600-K1212 (2) 12 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettles with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-1600-K620 6 and 20 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettles with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-1800-K2020 (2) 20 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettles with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-450-K6 6 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettle with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-650-K12 12 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettle with Modular Stand
- Cleveland SD-760-K12 12 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Direct Steam Kettle with Modular Stand
|Cleveland SD1050K66 Specs|
|Width||41 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/4 Inches|
|Height||33 3/8 Inches|
|Base Height||18 Inches|
|Kettle Height||15 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||6 Gallons|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Steam Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Cleveland SD1050K66 Details
The Cleveland SD-1050-K66 direct steam tilting 2/3 steam jacketed kettle set features two 6 gallon kettles that connect directly to your existing steam source to quickly cook up batches of soups, stews, gravies, pasta, and more right on the attached stainless steel stand! Each kettle has a lever-controlled tilting mechanism to smoothly pivot for easy pouring of products.
This convenient two-kettle design allows for preparation of two separate batches of food at the same time. Each kettle heats evenly from all sides, eliminating hot spots, while individual lift-off covers trap in heat for greater cooking efficiency. A 50 PSI rating, higher than many standard kettles, improves performance, while an included steam control kit makes it easy to monitor and control your steam settings.
Each kettle is mounted atop an 18" tall stainless steel stand designed with easy cleaning in mind. The stand features a sliding drain catch pan with splash guard to effectively contain the kettles' contents, and a full width drain trough limits messes caused by spills. In addition, this model comes with a hot and cold swinging water faucet to make kettle filling and cleaning a breeze.
The Cleveland SD-1050-K66 direct steam kettle set with modular stand requires a 1/2" IPS steam connection (per kettle), a 1/2" NPT water connection, and a 1 1/2" drain connection.
Steam Control Kit Includes:
- Steam control valve
- Steam trap
- Condensate strainer
- Check valve
- Nipples and fittings
Left to Right: 41 3/8"
Front to Back: 38 3/4"
Height (to kettle lip): 33 3/8"
Capacity: 6 gallons (per kettle)
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Steam Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" steam connection to be installed by a professional.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register