Structural Concepts FSPS48 48 1/8" Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Free Shipping!
- Accommodates three full size, 4" deep pans
- Curved, single pane lift-up front glass protects products from airborne contaminants
- White Sanalite cutting board ensures easy prep work
- Refrigerated rear storage space
- Environmentally friendly EnergyWise design reduces energy consumption by more than 50%
- Black finish for aesthetic appeal
- Maintains product temperature at or below 40 degrees Fahrenheit
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Width||48 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||39 3/4 Inches|
|Height||42 1/4 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 1/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 1/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com.
Ingredient preparation and storage are two of the most important tasks in any commercial kitchen, and with floor space at a premium, this Structural Concepts FSPS48 Fusion 48 1/8" sandwich / salad prep refrigerator gives you the convenience of food pan storage, a spacious prep area, and plenty of refrigerated cabinet space for other items in a single footprint! With a curved glass top, this unit is perfect for front-of-the-house use in sandwich shops, so customers can have a full view of your fresh toppings and ingredients. It also protects your products from airborne contaminants. And, you won't have to open the lid as frequently to check stock, since you'll be able to see the pan rail array clearly.
This unit is outfitted with a pan rail that accommodates three full size, 4" deep pans (sold separately). For your preparation space, a white Sanalite cutting board is built to stand up to constant pounding and cutting from kitchen knives. A spacious interior storage area allows you to store extra pans of your most popular ingredients, or any other items you may want to keep close by.
For utmost durability, this unit features Structural Concept's exclusive "Breeze" slide-out refrigeration system. This intelligent system has a microprocessor-controlled sensor that senses and adjusts to ambient temperature conditions, ensuring a food-safe temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit or below no matter what. Greater temperature consistency means longer product shelf life! Plus, the entire system easily slides in and out of the refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 110-120V electrical connection.
Width: 48 1/8"
Depth: 39 3/4"
Height: 42 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Structural Concepts FSPS72 72 1/8" Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register