Hoshizaki DCM-751BAH Countertop Ice Maker and Water Dispenser - 95 lb. Storage Air Cooled
- Dispenses ice and water
- Produces up to 801 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day
- 95 lb. ice storage capacity
- Stainless steel exterior and internal auger
- CleanCycle feature rids unit of impurities every 12 hours
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
plus $200.00 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Hoshizaki SD-750 Ice Machine and Water Dispenser Stand with Doors
plus $905.00 / Each
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
|Hoshizaki DCM-751BAH Specs|
|Width||34 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Height||48 1/16 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||801 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||95 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Ice Type||Cubelet Ice|
|Power Usage||5.94 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Hoshizaki DCM-751BAH Details
Dispense both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-751BAH air cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser! This unit can produce up to 801 lb. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day and holds 95 lb. of ice in its storage bin.
An integrated CleanCycle feature performs a 15-minute purge every 12 hours in order to rid itself of impurities found within the water, making this unit safe for consumption no matter what time of day it is most frequented. A durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior will allow for years of high volume use, while the self-contained design also reduces opportunities for cross contamination.
For added protection, this unit is outfitted with an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent and uses R-404A refrigerant. The removable air filter provides effortless and sanitary cleaning. The DCM-751BAH requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 34 1/16"
Front to Back: 28 1/2"
Height: 48 1/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register