Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Earn up to $149.07 back (14,907 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dispenses ice only
- 125 lb. daily production capacity; 15 lb. storage capacity
- Compact 14 5/8" x 23 1/2" footprint; countertop design
- Built-in 5 micron particle and carbon filtration
- Easy to chew Chewblet ice shape
- Agion antimicrobial coating
- Energy saving sleep mode; no noisy harvest cycles
- Capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.89 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$2.59 / Each
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
$57.49 / Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
$7.69 / Each
- Follett 00956292 Stand for 7 and 15 Series Ice Makers and Dispensers
$579.00 / Each
|Follett Corporation 15CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 Specs|
|Width||14 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 13/16 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||0 to 125 Pounds, 125 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||15 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Dispenser Style||Push Button|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation 15CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 Details
Perfect for employee break rooms, meeting rooms, waiting rooms and more, the compact Follett 15CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00 15 series countertop ice maker can produce up to 125 lb. of Chewblet ice per day! The compressed ice is slow-melting and easy to chew, making it ideal for a wide variety of businesses. With a built-in 15 lb. ice storage capacity, this ice dispenser is designed to serve up to 50 people. Thanks to the built-in internal filter, you'll dispense clean, refreshing products every time.
This nugget ice machine features a low-profile height that is designed to fit on counters and under standard cabinets, and it boasts attractive styling with soft blue lighting that brings a modern look to your business. This unit dispenses ice right into the cup, removing the risk of cross-contamination associated with scooping! And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. A capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice, ensuring the utmost in sanitary dispensing for your location.
To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, an energy-saving sleep mode is paired with an integrated quiet production setting that eliminates noisy harvest cycles. This state-of-the-art Follett air cooled countertop ice maker uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant and may be placed anywhere a water line can be run. And, since it does not require a separate drain for operation, you'll be spared the expense of a costly drain installation. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 5/8"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Height: 22 1/2"
Cup Clearance: 8 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Follett Corporation 15CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation 15CI100A-NW-CF-ST-00
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register