Manitowoc CNF0202A 16 1/4" Air Cooled Countertop Nugget Ice Maker / Water Dispenser - 20 lb. Bin with Sensor Dispensing - 120V
$4,999.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Makes up to 315 lb. of chewable nugget ice per day; stores up to 20 lb.
- Automatic, sensor activated dispensing with blue LED lighting
- Three dispensing options: ice, water, or ice and water
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
You May Also Need
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $148.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$8.49 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $7.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.39 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Manitowoc AR-PREP Arctic Pure Plus Pre-Filter Assembly for Ice Machines - 0.75 GPM
plus $202.99 / Each
Manitowoc AR-10000P Arctic Pure Plus Ice Machine Water Filtration System with .5 Micron Rating - 0.75 GPM
plus $282.49 / Each
Enhance the quality of your beverages with the Manitowoc air cooled ice machine. With a yield range of 310 pounds to over 2300 pounds, this ice machine is sure to keep up with drink orders in your establishment. Check out this brief video to learn more!
|Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161 Specs|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
301 to 425 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||20 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.69 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161 Details
The Manitowoc CNF0202A countertop ice machine and water dispenser can produce up to 315 lb. of bite-sized, chewable nugget ice per day in a convenient, space-saving design! For easy use, this unit has a hands-free, automatic sensor dispensing system that is illuminated by a blue LED light for excellent visibility and aesthetic appeal. This unit boasts a 20 lb. storage capacity in a narrow 16 1/4" wide footprint, allowing you to keep plenty of ice ready for busy times without sacrificing valuable countertop space.
There are three dispensing options to choose from: "Ice Only," "Water Only," or "Ice and Water," and best of all, you can toggle between these settings with the touch of a button, making it great for healthcare, cafeteria, and break room applications. The nugget ice also boasts a 90% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling effectiveness and minimal drink dilution, plus it's softer and more chewable than other ice types. To ensure easy cleaning and a pristine appearance for years to come, this unit features a unique DuraTech front panel that helps protect the dispensing area. This hard, clear coating provides excellent scratch resistance, and it's very easy to wipe clean. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 24"
Bin Capacity: 20 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register