Scotsman HID540W-1 Meridian Countertop Water Cooled Ice Machine and Water Dispenser - 40 lb. Bin Storage
- Dispenses ice and water
- 40 lb. bin storage capacity
- Produces up to 500 lb. of 3/4" x 5/16" x 3/8" nugget ice per day
- Antimicrobial technology molded into key components for greater sanitation
- Small footprint to maximize space
- Easy access and intuitive diagnostics for maintenance
- 115/60/1 electrical
- Water cooled
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Scotsman HST21-A 21 1/2" x 23 3/4" Enclosed Stainless Steel Ice Dispenser Stand with Door
$599.00 / Each
Scotsman HST21B-A 21 1/2" x 23 3/4" Enclosed Stainless Steel Ice and Water Dispenser Stand
$551.00 / Each
Scotsman KLP24A 4" Black Leg Kit for Meridian Series Countertop Ice and Water Dispensers
$38.00 / Each
Scotsman Meridian Ice and Water dispensers are the ideal solution for today's healthcare market delivering performance, efficiency, and the softest, most satisfying ice form available!
|Scotsman HID540W-1 Specs|
|Width||21 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||11 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
425 to 500 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||40 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||4.1 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Scotsman HID540W-1 Details
Ensure style and functionality within your beverage service lineup by choosing the Scotsman HID540W-1 Meridian™ countertop water cooled ice machine and water dispenser. With its 40 lb. bin storage capacity and 500 lb. twenty-four hour ice yield, this combination ice machine and water dispenser offers the best of Scotsman's ice-making technology combined with the convenience of dispensing both ice and water from the same unit.
This unit produces up to 500 lb. of 3/4" x 5/16" x 3/8" nugget ice in a twenty-four hour period. Nugget ice is chewable and slow-melting for reliable dispensing and is ideal for use in many different types of applications. Due to its small footprint, you can rely on this combination ice and water dispenser to make the most of limited counter space or floor space when used with a dedicated equipment stand (sold separately). Its specially designed contoured sides ensure greater breathability in tight spaces and allow the use of an external air filter.
Cleaning and maintaining your combination ice and water dispenser has never been easier than with Meridian™. The durable stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels ensure ease of sanitation and greaseless bearings reduce the need for maintenance. In addition, the large, removable sink and grill and large dispensing area make it easier to clean the hard-to-reach places. Plus, the antimicrobial material molded in to key components lets you rest assured that your ice will be safe for consumption. For maintenance, this unit features an intuitive LED diagnostic light system to reduce service times, plus a convenient USB drive for quick software updates.
Left to Right: 21 1/4"
Front to Back: 24 3/8"
Dispensing Clearance: 11"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register