- Dispenses ice and water
- Lever dispensing system
- 25 lb. storage capacity
- 425 lb. of ice per day
- Agion antimicrobial technology
- Quiet Night sleep mode turns machine off when idle
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$182.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Follett Corporation 00954297 Filter; Primary - 6/Case
|Follett Corporation 25CI425A-L Specs|
|Height to Dispenser||10 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||425 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||25 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter important?
- A water filter is a worthwhile investment to make because it will have a huge impact on the long-term performance of your new ice machine. A filter is essential to prevent the build-up of mineral deposits and sediments within the ice machine.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation 25CI425A-L Details
This Follett 25CI425A-L Symphony countertop air cooled ice maker and water dispenser is the perfect solution to ice and water dispensing in your healthcare facility, retirement community, or restaurant! Its ice maker produces up to 425 lb. of soft, chewable Chewblet compressed nugget ice per day. This type of ice is often preferred over cubes for its ability to conform when used in ice packs! It is also chewable and perfect for filling cups and pitchers.
This ice maker and dispenser is designed for optimum sanitation. The automatic self-flushing feature removes more impurities so that you are a left with cleaner, better flavored ice. Add in the drain cup that helps provide an air gap for added protection of the food zone components and you have an ice machine that keeps itself free of contaminants. Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology also provides protection of many important components that come into contact with ice and water.
For easy operation, this ice machine features a one-handed lever dispensing operation. Simply push the cup, carafe, or pitcher against the lever for a fresh supply of ice. Looking for an environmentally responsible unit? Look no further. This Follett ice machine and dispenser uses R-404A refrigerant that has a zero ozone depletion potential and its continuous ice making process uses less electricity and water. Plus, this unit features Quiet Night sleep mode to automatically turn off the machine when it is idle. This unit uses 12 gallons of potable water per 100 lb. of ice and has a storage capacity of 25 lb.
This Follett ice maker and dispenser features an easy, quick cleaning cycle and the LED control board provides instant access to the machine status and settings. The durable stainless steel panels are easy to remove in order to perform maintenance on the machine, and the other components like the poly drain pan, grille, and dispenser lid are corrosion-resistant so that you can count on them for a long time to come. 120V.
Left to Right: 21"
Front to Back: 24"
Cup Clearance: 10 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register