$8,317.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $249.51 back (24,951 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 500 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 40 lb.
- Touch-free infrared sensors are more sanitary
- Greaseless bearings and removable air filter saves time and maintenance costs
- Intuitive diagnostic lights display the unit's status and alert staff to descale and sanitize
- Wall mount, designed to be installed over existing sink
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Scotsman HID540AW-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 220 lb.
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 24 3/8 Inches
- 41 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 500 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 40 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Wall Mounted
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 5.5 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice / Water Combination Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why won’t clear cups work with my touch free water dispenser?”
- This machine uses infrared beams to trigger dispensing. A clear cup will work if a non-transparent object is in-front of the sensor.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Scotsman HID540AW-1 Details
Making and dispensing ice for your establishment has never been easier than with this Scotsman HID540AW-1 Meridian wall mount air cooled ice machine and water dispenser. The perfect addition to your break room, self-serve area, hotel, or healthcare facility, this unit can produce up to 500 lb. of nugget ice per day and features a 40 lb. storage capacity. It's a great way to provide employees, customers, and visitors with a refreshing glass of ice water. Dispensing ice directly into the cup, it eliminates cross-contamination risks by removing scooping from the equation. The AgION antimicrobial treatment added into key ice contact areas also helps minimize further health risks.
Built with a space-saving design, this unit has the industry's smallest operational footprint relative to its capacity. The wall mount design ensures it won't take up your precious counter space while the specially contoured sides save space in addition to giving the unit better breathability and an external air filter. On the outside, the Smarter Construction stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels are built to last. Plus, greaseless bearings require reduced maintenance. Simply mount the unit over an existing sink to integrate it into your floorplan.
Made with your usage in mind, this machine has a larger dispensing area for quick and simple use. Additionally, the intuitive LED diagnostic lights reduce service time by alerting your staff and repairman to specific issues. This ensures that they can be resolved as quickly as possible. A unit specific QR code gives access to all the service manuals and warranty history. When it's time for an update, a convenient USB drive makes it a quick and simple process, so you can always have your dispenser operating at its peak performance.
As part of the Meridian line, This machine is both energy and water efficient, leading the industry in models that minimize waste. Plus, it has an improved condenser fan function that operates more quietly, that way it won't interrupt the flow of your facility for staff and guests. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 23 1/4"
Depth: 24 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register