Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 618 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and stores up to 40 lb.
- 40 lb. of ice storage, 32 3/4" tall stand with locking doors
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Dispenses ice and water hands-free; 115V, 6 ft. cord
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Hoshizaki SCALEAWAY 1 Gallon Scale Remover
Provide easy access to both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-500BAH-OS air-cooled ice maker and water dispenser!
This unit can make up to 618 lb. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day thanks to a stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing, and it holds 40 lb. of ice in its storage bin to help you keep up with demand during busy times. The machine requires a 115V electrical connection and must be hard-wired, a cord and plug are not included.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This dispenser produces up to 618 lb. of cubelet ice per day and holds up to 40 lb. of the ice in its storage bin. Cubelet ice combines qualities of both flake ice and square cube ice. The small, soft, and easy to chew ice is popularly used in bars, hotels, and other food service operations for serving cold beverages, and it's also great for keeping perishables fresh when they're not being refrigerated.
Durable, Protective Construction
Both the ice machine and the stand feature a stainless steel exterior that makes them durable and easy to clean. Additionally, the unit has H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent integrated into its design, which helps to inhibit growth of harmful pathogens to maintain a sanitary ice production environment.
Simple push-button controls let you choose whether to dispense ice or water, while the included catch tray collects excess water or ice.
The kit includes a 32 3/4" tall SD-500 stand to make your ice maker a floor model, with a set of flanged feet for maximum stability.
A set of 2 doors below the primary unit grants access to the additional storage space that can be locked to keep supplies secure.
CleanCycle24 Automatic Flushing
The unit's CleanCycle24 feature performs a 2-second flush cycle every hour to remove sediment build-up, making this unit safe for the production and dispensing of clean, sanitary water and ice that are safe to consume no matter what time of day the dispenser is most frequented.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:26 Inches
- Depth:22 1/2 Inches
- Height:72 3/4 Inches
- 24 Hour Ice Yield:618 Pounds
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register