Hoshizaki DCM-500BAH-OS Opti-Serve Hands-Free Cubelet Ice Maker and Water Dispenser with Floor Stand - 618 lb. Per Day, 40 lb. Storage
Other Available Types:
- Produces up to 618 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and stores up to 40 lb.
- 40 lb. of ice storage, 32 3/4" tall stand with locking doors
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Dispenses ice and water hands-free; 115V, 6 ft. cord
You May Also Need
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.19 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.59 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
plus $139.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.59 / Each
Hoshizaki KM Cubers are designed to be efficient, sanitary, and easy to maintain. Stainless steel evaporator plates, a rebuildable pump assembly, and a small ice drop zone are just a few of the many benefits to these cubers.
Hoshizaki is an industry leader in manufacturing commercial ice machines. Food service operators have more choices than ever before when it comes to individual ice cubes. The gourmet / top hat ice shape is perfect for offices or hotels, while square cubes can be used to keep your crafted cocktails cold. Hoshizaki even offers chewable cubelet ice designed to cool down drinks faster or keep your seafood display chilled to the perfect temperature.
Easily diagnose issues with your Hoshizaki ice machine with these step-by-step procedures.
Follow this simple, step-by-step video to make sure that your Hoshizaki flaker or DCM ice machine is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Watch this video to learn about the features of Hoshizaki Flakers/DCMs as well as some of the maintenance procedures to keep your machine up and running.
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height||72 3/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||
501 to 750 Pounds
|Bin Storage Capacity||40 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Power Usage||5.62 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why are transparent cups not recommended for use with this dispenser?
- Hoshizaki Opti-Serve machines use an LED light sensor to detect when a cup has been placed under the dispenser. For best results and consistent operation, this sensor needs a surface to reflect off of, and when used with clear cups, the light may pass through the cup, causing the dispenser to not operate correctly.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Provide easy access to both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-500BAH-OS Opti-Serve hands-free air-cooled ice maker and water dispenser! This unit can make up to 618 lb. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day thanks to a stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing, and it holds 40 lb. of ice in its storage bin to help you keep up with demand during busy times. Hands-free sensor controls let you choose whether to dispense ice or water with reduced risk of germ spread, and it features a catch tray to collect any excess. The unit's CleanCycle24 feature performs a 2 second flush cycle every hour to remove sediment build-up, which ensures cleaner ice for your customers! And with H-GUARD Plus antimicrobial agent integrated into its design, this machine helps to inhibit the growth of harmful pathogens while the ice is being produced.
Additionally, this kit comes with a matching 32 3/4" tall SD-500 stand to make your ice maker a floor model, with a set of flanged feet for maximum stability and a set of 2 locking doors to give you additional secure storage space. Both the ice machine and the stand feature a stainless steel exterior that makes them durable and easy to clean. The ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection and must be hard-wired, a cord and plug are not included.
Depth: 22 1/2"
Height: 72 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
This item has been tested and meets the standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Refer to the Enhanced UL Mark in this item's documentation for more details.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register