- Manual fill dispenser - does not produce ice
- 110 lb. storage capacity
- SensorSAFE infrared dispensing system reduces risk of cross contamination
- Agion antimicrobial technology
- Dispenses Chewblet ice and cube ice up to 1" square
- 115V, 800W
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
|Follett Corporation 110CM-NI-S Specs|
|Depth||28 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 3/4 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||7 3/4 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||110 lb.|
|Ice Type||Full Size Cubes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Manual Fill Ice Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- What is a "manual fill" ice dispenser?
- A manual fill dispenser doesn't actually make ice, so it will need to be manually filled with ice from a remote location. A hopper on top of the dispenser holds the ice for dispensing. An ice machine cannot be mounted on top for automatic filling, like a modular dispenser.
This is a great option if you already have an operating ice machine and bin elsewhere in your establishment and are looking to add a new dispensing option without the added cost of purchasing another ice machine.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation 110CM-NI-S Details
Provide patients at your healthcare facility or residents at your retirement community with refreshingly crisp water and the ice to keep it that way with this Follett 110CM-NI-S Symphony Plus ice and water dispenser! This manual-fill machine boasts a 110 lb. storage capacity and is capable of smoothly dispensing Chewblet ice and cube ice up to 1" square, while the unique SensorSAFE infrared dispensing system helps prevent cross contamination and infection by reducing contact. Simply hold the cup under the dispenser and it will automatically dispense ice or water without any contact between your hands or cup, and the machine.
Since this dispenser does not produce ice, it's perfect for facilities that already have an ice machine and bin in the kitchen, but want to allow patrons the convenience of dispensing their own ice. Simply fill the top-mounted hopper with up to 110 lb. of ice, enough to last through your busiest services!
This 110 lb. ice and water dispenser takes up minimal space on your countertop thanks to its compact footprint, while the dispenser itself is both attractive and built to last! The stainless steel exterior features a subtle accent trim and smooth contours for an aesthetically pleasing appearance that is complemented by a corrosion-resistant plastic drain pan and dispenser lid. Just as important, this ice and water dispenser incorporates Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology that provides protection of key components that come into contact with ice and water. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 25"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
Height: 34 3/4"
Cup Clearance: 7 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register