Earn up to $163.11 back (16,311 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Makes up to 315 lb. of chewable nugget ice per day; stores up to 20 lb.
- Lever activated dispenser for hands free dispensing
- Three dispensing options: ice, water, or ice and water
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Manitowoc AR-PREP Arctic Pure Plus Pre-Filter Assembly for Ice Machines - 0.75 GPM
- Manitowoc AR-10000P Arctic Pure Plus Ice Machine Water Filtration System with .5 Micron Rating - 0.75 GPM
|Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161L Specs|
|Shipping Weight||233 lb.|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||315 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||20 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Usage||6.69 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I ensure my new Manitowoc product’s warranty is activated?
- To ensure your warranty is activated with the manufacturer, you can register your product online at Manitowoc’s website under the services tab. Go to http://manitowocice.com/Service/Warranty#Warranty-Registration
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161L Details
The Manitowoc CNF0202AL countertop ice machine and water dispenser can produce up to 315 lb. of bite-sized, chewable nugget ice per day in a convenient, space-saving design! For easy use, this unit has a hands-free, lever dispensing system. This unit boasts a 20 lb. storage capacity in a narrow 16 1/4" wide footprint with back or bottom mounted water and drain connections for flush mounting, allows you to keep plenty of ice ready for busy times without sacrificing valuable countertop space.
There are three dispensing options to choose from: "Ice Only," "Water Only," or "Ice and Water," and best of all, you can toggle between these settings with the touch of a button, making it great for healthcare, cafeteria, and break room applications. The nugget ice also boasts a 90% ice to water ratio for maximum cooling effectiveness and minimal drink dilution, plus it's softer and more chewable than other ice types. To ensure easy cleaning and a pristine appearance for years to come, this unit features a unique DuraTech front panel that helps protect the dispensing area. This hard, clear coating provides excellent scratch resistance, and it's very easy to wipe clean. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 16 1/4"
Front to Back: 24"
Bin Capacity: 20 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Manitowoc Ice CNF0202A-161L
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. PLEASE NOTE: Parts carry a 90 day limited warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register