$5,071.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $152.13 back (15,213 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Energy saving sleep mode; no noisy harvest cycles
- 125 lb. daily production capacity; 7 lb. storage capacity
- Compact 14 5/8" x 22 1/8" footprint; countertop design
- Built-in 5 micron particle and carbon filtration
- Agion antimicrobial coating
Follett Corporation 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 91.5 lb.
- 14 5/8 Inches
- 22 1/8 Inches
- 17 5/8 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 8 1/2 Inches
- 5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 125 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 7 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 6.9 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice / Water Combination Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 Details
Perfect for employee break rooms, meeting rooms, waiting rooms and more, the compact Follett 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00 7 series countertop ice maker and water dispenser can produce up to 125 lb. of Chewblet ice per day! The compressed ice is slow-melting and easy to chew, making it ideal for a wide variety of businesses. With a built-in 7 lb. ice storage capacity, this combination ice and water dispenser is designed to serve up to 25 people. Thanks to the built-in internal filter, you'll dispense clean, refreshing products every time.
This nugget ice machine features a low-profile height that is designed to fit on counters and under standard cabinets, and it boasts attractive styling with soft blue lighting that brings a modern look to your business. This unit dispenses ice right into the cup, removing the risk of cross-contamination associated with scooping! And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. A capacitive touch display eliminates direct user contact with ice, ensuring the utmost in sanitary dispensing for your location.
To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, an energy-saving sleep mode is paired with an integrated quiet production setting that eliminates noisy harvest cycles. This state-of-the-art Follett air cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser uses environmentally-friendly R-134a refrigerant and may be placed anywhere a water line can be run. And, since it does not require a separate drain for operation, you'll be spared the expense of a costly drain installation. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 14 5/8"
Front to Back: 22 1/8"
Height: 17 5/8"
Cup Clearance: 8 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Follett Corporation 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation 7CI100A-IW-CF-ST-00
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Follett 7CI100A-NW-NF-ST-00 7 Series 14 5/8" Air Cooled Chewblet Countertop Ice Maker and Dispenser - 7 lb.Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register