Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $340.95 back (34,095 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 708 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and stores up to 95 lb.
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- Stainless steel auger with greaseless bearing produces the highest quality of ice
- Dispenses both ice and water; 115V
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Hoshizaki DCM-752BAH Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 345 lb.
- 34 1/16 Inches
- 28 1/2 Inches
- 48 1/16 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 10 3/4 Inches
- 13 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 708 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 95 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Cubelet Ice
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Power Usage
- 5.1 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice / Water Combination Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Hoshizaki DCM-752BAH Details
Dispense both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-752BAH countertop ice maker and water dispenser! This unit can produce up to 708 lb. of easy-to-chew "cubelet" ice per day and holds 95 lb. of ice in its storage bin. An integrated CleanCycle24 feature performs a 2-second purge every hour in order to rid itself of impurities found within the water, making this unit safe for consumption no matter what time of day it is most frequented. A durable stainless steel exterior will allow for years of high volume use, while the self-contained design also reduces opportunities for cross-contamination.
With simple push-button operation, this unit is efficient and easy to use. For added protection, this unit is outfitted with an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent and uses R-404A refrigerant. The removable air filter provides effortless and sanitary cleaning, in addition to a set of four 4" legs (sold separately) that keep the appliance off the ground. With easy maintenance and consistently clean, fresh ice, this unit is ready to impress in your busy commercial establishment. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for use.
Width: 34 1/16"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height (with legs): 48 1/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: warranty may vary depending on equipment production date.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register