Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Produces up to 567 lb. of "cubelet" ice per day and stores up to 40 lb.
- H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent adds further protection against cross contamination
- Cleancycle24 2 second rinse every hour to wash away impurities and minerals, making your ice clean
- LED remote sensor and sealed housing
- Dispenses ice and water; 115V, 6 ft. cord
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Hoshizaki SD-500 Stand for DCM-300 and DCM-500 Ice Machine / Dispensers
- Hoshizaki SCALEAWAY 1 Gallon Scale Remover
|Hoshizaki DCM-500BWH-OS Specs|
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||8 1/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||567 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||40 lb.|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type|| Cubelet Ice|
|Type||Ice / Water Combination Machines|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why are transparent cups not recommended for use with this dispenser?
- Hoshizaki Opti-Serve machines use an LED light sensor to detect when a cup has been placed under the dispenser. For best results and consistent operation, this sensor needs a surface to reflect off of, and when used with clear cups, the light may pass through the cup, causing the dispenser to not operate correctly.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Hoshizaki DCM-500BWH-OS Details
Dispense both water and ice from the same unit with this Hoshizaki DCM-500BWH-OS water cooled countertop ice maker and water dispenser! This unit can produce up to 567 lb. of easy to chew "cubelet" ice per day and holds 40 lb. of ice in its storage bin. Additionally, a LED remote sensor allows for hands-free operation along with sealed LED housing that prevents moisture from entering the unit and possibly causing an electrical short.
An integrated CleanCycle feature performs a 15-minute purge every 12 hours in order to rid itself of impurities found within the water, making this unit safe for consumption no matter what time of day it is most frequented. A durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior will allow for years of high volume use, while the self-contained design also reduces opportunities for cross contamination.
For added protection, this unit is outfitted with an H-Guard Plus antimicrobial agent and uses R-404A refrigerant. The removable air filter provides effortless and sanitary cleaning. The DCM-500BWH-OS requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 26"
Front to Back: 22 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register