$7,474.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $224.22 back (22,422 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Types:
- Produces up to 500 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 25 lb.
- Push button dispensing of ice and water; 25 lb. bin storage capacity
- Greaseless bearings and removable air filter saves time and maintenance costs
- Antimicrobial technology molded into key components for greater sanitation
- Intuitive diagnostic lights display the unit's status and alert staff to descale and sanitize; 115V
Works WithView All Items
$7.99/EachOut Of Stock
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
Scotsman HID525WB-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 213 lb.
- 21 1/4 Inches
- 24 3/8 Inches
- 35 Inches
- Height to Dispenser
- 11 Inches
- 15 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 500 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity
- 25 lb.
- Condenser Type
- Water Cooled
- Dispenser Style
- Push Button
- Exterior Material
- Stainless Steel
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 4.3 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice / Water Combination Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice and water dispenser?
- Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Scotsman HID525WB-1 Details
Ensure style and functionality within your beverage service lineup by choosing the Scotsman HID525WB-1 Meridian countertop water cooled ice machine and water dispenser with push button dispensing. With its 25 lb. bin storage capacity and 500 lb. 24-hour ice yield, this combination ice machine and water dispenser offers the best of Scotsman's ice-making technology combined with the convenience of dispensing both ice and water from the same unit. This machine will help you to provide a vast range of refreshing, cool beverages for your customers.
This unit produces up to 500 lb. of 3/4" x 5/16" x 3/8" nugget ice in a twenty-four hour period. One of the most popular forms around, nugget ice is light, airy, chewable, slow-melting, and even retains some of the drink's flavor. Popularized by Scotsman machines through partnerships with well-known fast-food franchises, nugget ice enhances the overall drinking experience, dispenses reliably, and works well for many different types of applications.
You can rely on this combination ice and water dispenser to make the most of limited counter space or floor space when used with a dedicated equipment stand (sold separately). Its specially designed, contoured sides facilitate greater breathability in tight spaces and allow the use of an external air filter.
The durable stainless steel evaporator and exterior panels ensure ease of sanitation, while greaseless bearings reduce the need for maintenance. In addition, the large, removable sink and grill, as well as the spacious dispensing area, make it easier to clean the hard-to-reach places. Plus, the antimicrobial material molded into key components lets you rest assured that your ice will be safe for consumption. The Scotsman Meridian ice and water dispenser comes with intuitive features that ease the burden of keeping it up and running. For maintenance, take advantage of a built-in LED diagnostic light system, which is hidden behind the bin's front panel to maintain aesthetic appeal. The system will help to reduce service times, and there's also a convenient USB drive for quick software updates. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 21 1/4"
Front to Back: 24 3/8"
Dispensing Clearance: 11"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ARI / AHRI
This certification is awarded by the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute to denote products of exceptional performance.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register