Ghirardelli 25 lb. Semi-Sweet Chocolate 2M Baking Chips
$81.29/CaseShips free with Plus
Other Available Types:
- 2000 chips per pound
- Not as sweet as milk chocolate
- Ideal for cookies, brownies, toppings, and specialty drinks
- Enhances texture and taste of dishes
- Bulk supply for high volume users
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Add texture and flavor to baked goods with these Ghirardelli 25 lb. semi-sweet chocolate 2M baking chips! With a size of 2M, meaning there are 2000 chips per lb., they are perfect for sprinkling throughout a variety of decadent desserts. Compared to milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate uses half as much sugar as cocoa to yield its own distinct taste. Though it is not as sweet as milk chocolate, it is great for cooking and baking purposes. Mix these semi-sweet chocolate chips into classic cookie, cake, and brownie batters, or blend them into smooth dessert sauces that your customers will love. They can even be used for topping iced or frozen drinks. Semi-sweet chocolate features a higher concentration of chocolate liquor than milk chocolate, which gives it a stronger taste.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with these semi-sweet chocolate 2M baking chips!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
KOF-K Dairy Kosher Supervision
This item is certified dairy Kosher by KOF-K Dairy Kosher Supervision.
People Talk About:recipes sweeten chips chocolate semi sweet more milkshakes Ghirardelli festive
My goodness!! The semi- sweet chocolate chips by Ghirardelli taste awesome!! Melt it down and its makes the best and creamiest chocolate ganache!! My customers love it
With Ghiradelli chocolate, you’re always sure to get a great-tasting, quality chocolate. These are not heavily coated in wax like store brand chocolate. You can use these in baking, melt them down to make your own ganache, or just use them as decorative toppings.
Love everything about Ghirardelli. Their semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious and are great for making our ganache. They chocolate is great with strawberries as well.
Ghirardelli 5 lb semi sweet chocolate to end baking chips are great for creating chocolate pecan pies and for creating special fondue sauces for fruits
Awesome chocolate chips. These are nice because they are semi sweet so if you use a lot it's not going to over sweeten the recipe you make.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register