Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket rating
- 40 gallon kettle; 140,000 BTU
- 3 hp agitator, scraper, and bridge lift
- 3" diameter butterfly valve for easy dispensing of product
- Gallon markings along the inside of the kettle
- Highly efficient, forced air double pass heating system
- Manual hand wheel tilting mechanism
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Cleveland DPKT Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
- Cleveland SPKT Add-On Single Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
- Cleveland DPKS Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Cleveland MKGL40T NAT Specs|
|Width||63 3/4 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||40 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||40 Gallons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||140,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland MKGL40T NAT Details
The Cleveland MKGL-40-T natural gas 40 gallon tilting 2/3 steam jacketed mixer kettle quickly heats and churns large batches of soups, stews, and sauces to a smooth consistency! Its highly efficient forced air double pass heating system provides 140,000 BTU of power for fast heat-up and recovery times to deliver the results you expect for your busy operation. Infinitely variable speed controls allow you to stir this kettle's contents to perfectly mix processed meats for vacuum-sealing.
This unit's 3" diameter quick-opening butterfly valve lets you easily dispense product for meal service, while a water-resistant, splash-proof hand wheel allows for tilting of the entire kettle for smooth pouring of chunky products. This tilt function can also be handy for cook-chill applications.
This Cleveland 40 gallon tilting steam jacketed mixer kettle boasts precise solid state electronic temperature controls, and heats evenly from all sides, which eliminates hot spots to yield consistently ideal results. A 50 PSI rating, higher than many standard kettles, improves efficiency, while the automatic ignition system ensures reliable performance.
Left to Right: 63 3/4"
Front to Back: 48"
Height (to kettle lip): 40 1/2"
Height (with raised mixer): 70"
Capacity: 40 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland MKGL40T NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register