This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 20 gallon capacity
- Closed steam system doesn't require a steam connection
- 90 degree tilting design makes it easy to empty the kettle's contents
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- 304 stainless steel exterior construction; 316 stainless steel interior cooking surface
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- Natural gas. 80,000 BTU
- Low water light and low water shut off
Blodgett KLT-20GNAT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 843 lb.
- 40 1/8 Inches
- 40 5/8 Inches
- 40 1/8 Inches
- Height to Kettle Lip
- 40 1/8 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 20 Gallons
- Made in America
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Installation Type
- Floor Model
- Kettle Jacket
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Natural Gas
- Temperature Range
- 165 - 275 Degrees F
- Total BTU
- 80,000 BTU
- Single Kettle
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett KLT-20GNAT Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Blodgett KLT-20G natural gas 20 gallon tilting quad-leg kettle! Boasting 80,000 BTU of heating power and a 20 gallon capacity, this kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta without the hassle of ranges or stock pots.
The stainless steel quad-leg design features four adjustable flanged feet with holes, allowing you to secure it to the floor in your kitchen. And, the type 304 stainless steel exterior construction and type 316 stainless steel interior cooking surface are highly stain- and corrosion-resistant, which makes cleanup much easier. In addition, this kettle features a tilting console that lets the kettle tilt 90 degrees for quick and easy emptying.
Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, this kettle has 1-2 times more heat transfer surface area than traditional stock pots. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. And, with more even heating and precise temperature control ranging from 165-275 degrees Fahrenheit, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching."
The hemispherical bottom ensures superior heat circulation, which also helps keep the heat inside, rather than in the surrounding kitchen area. Your employees will have a more comfortable working environment, and because of the low water light and low water shut off mechanism, they'll also be safer. A 120V electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 40 1/8"
Front to Back: 40 5/8"
Height: 40 1/8"
Capacity: 20 gallon
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register