Beverage-Air WTR60AR-25-LED 60" Remote Cooled Glass Door Worktop Refrigerator with LED Lighting
- 2 1/2" thick worktop with 4" removable backsplash great for a variety of tasks
- Features foamed-in-place, 2" thick polyurethane insulation for superior cooling
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Remote cooled design runs quietly and removes heat from area of operation
- Includes adjustable, epoxy coated shelves and 6" casters
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C31-049A Low Profile 2 3/4" Stem Casters - 4/Set
$209.15 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.89 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$176.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 705-397D-07 Equivalent 60" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$164.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C23-076A-01 Cutting Board Bracket Kit - 2/Case
$174.49 / Case
Beverage-Air 403-829B Shelf for Undercounter, Worktop, and Prep Refrigerators
$132.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTR60AR-25-LED Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does "remote cooled" mean?
- Remote cooled models require a separate external refrigeration system for them to work. The advantage of remote refrigeration is that it removes the noise and heat from the area where the unit is located. If you have any questions on the best unit to fit your needs, please contact Customer Solutions!
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTR60AR-25-LED Details
This Beverage-Air WTR60AR-25-LED 60" remote cooled glass door worktop refrigerator makes a great addition to your prep or service area. Its heavy-duty stainless steel construction and corrosion-resistant aluminum interior are perfect for everyday use in your commercial kitchen.
This refrigeration unit not only provides ample food storage space, it also offers ample work space on its 2 1/2" thick 16 gauge stainless steel worktop surface with a removable 4" high backsplash. Its door design includes a 120 degree stay open feature and self-closing design, perfect for when you have your hands full. Plus, a magnetic gasket always ensures each door is fully closed. The glass doors and LED lighting also offer better product visibility. Inside, the refrigerator comes with 2 adjustable, epoxy coated shelves per section to maximize your organization.
This remote cooled refrigeration system runs on 1/4 hp compressor, and uses eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant to keep items cool between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, this model has 6" casters that allow you to move the refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register