Beverage-Air WTR24AHC 24" Worktop Refrigerator - 4.7 Cu. Ft.
Other Available Styles:
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves help offer corrosion-free storage
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Stainless steel front, sides, and door; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- 4" backsplash protects the wall behind the unit
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTR60AHC 60" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,180.87 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR46AHC 46" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,107.43 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR67AHC 67" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,871.67 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR93AHC 93" Three Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $5,143.48 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR119AHC 119" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $7,004.34 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR72AHC 72" Three Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,641.78 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR36AHC 36" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $2,624.33 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR48AHC 48" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,004.16 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR27AHC 27" One Door Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-23 27" One Door ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR60AHC-23 60" Two Door ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,180.87 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR48AHC-23 48" Two Door ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
plus $3,004.16 / Each
Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-24-23 27" One Door Left-Hinged ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTR24AHC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||4.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTR24AHC Details
This Beverage-Air WTR24AHC 24" worktop refrigerator is perfect for providing out of the way, refrigerated food storage when space is a limiting factor. The 35 1/2" high working surface gives you a little extra space to prepare ingredients while the 4" backsplash helps protect the wall behind the unit. Plus, the self-closing door allows easy access to your most popular fresh ingredients, sides, beverages, or desserts.
Thanks to its 1/6 hp compressor, this worktop refrigerator's uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make cleaning and servicing much easier.
Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves allow for corrosion-free, customizable organization within its aluminum interior. The Beverage-Air WTR24AHC worktop refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 4.7 cu. ft.
Depth: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register