Earn up to $456.05 back (45,605 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Corrosion-resistant interior made from aluminum
- Features drawers that can accommodate 6" or 4" deep foodservice pans (sold separately)
- Features foamed-in-place, 2" thick polyurethane insulation for superior cooling
- Stainless steel worktop with built-in backsplash is useful for a variety of tasks
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep items cool from 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit; 1/6 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air WTRD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-2 119" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 3 Doors / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD27AHC-2-FIP 27" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers and 4" Foamed-In-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2-FIP 36" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers and 4" Foamed-In-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD48AHC-2-FIP 48" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with 1 Door, 2 Drawers, and 4" Foamed-In-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD48AHC-4-FIP 48" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers and 4" Foamed-In-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD60AHC-4-FIP 60" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers and 4" Foamed-In-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-2 72" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 2 Door / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-4 72" Four Drawer, One Door Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-6 72" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Six Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD60AHC-2-23 60" Compact Worktop ADA Height Refrigerator - 1 Door / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-4 119" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 2 Doors / 4 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-6 119" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door / 6 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD27AHC-2-FLT 27" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD27AHC-2-FLT-23 27" Compact ADA Height Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD32AHC-2-FIP 32" Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD32AHC-2 32" Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2-FLT 36" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD46AHC-2 46" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Two Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD48AHC-2 48" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD48AHC-4 48" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD60AHC-2-FIP 60" One Door Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD60AHC-2 60" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD60AHC-4 60" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD67AHC-2 67" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD67AHC-4 67" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-2-FIP 72" Two Door Two Drawer Worktop Refrigerator with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-4-FIP 72" One Door Four Drawer Worktop Refrigerator with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-6-FIP 72" Six Drawer Worktop Refrigerator with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
- Beverage-Air WTRD93AHC-2 93" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 2 Doors / 2 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD93AHC-4 93" Compact Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door / 4 Drawers
- Beverage-Air WTRD93A-6 93" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Six Drawers
|Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-8 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||604 lb.|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||52.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Drawers||8 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-8 Details
This Beverage-Air WTRD119AHC-8 119" compact worktop refrigerator with eight drawers is perfect for providing speedy access to your most popular ingredients. To keep all your food pans neatly organized, each upper pull-out drawer is designed to accommodate 6" deep food pans (sold separately), while each lower drawer can fit two 4" deep food pans (sold separately). Each drawer is supported with heavy-duty, locking telescoping drawer slides for maximum support. Additionally, the unit's stainless steel worktop provides you with ample room for prep work, maximizing your commercial area's space.
Thanks to its 1/3 hp compressor and eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, this refrigerator maintains cool temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To further optimize temperature control, each cabinet is insulated with CFC and HCFC-free 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane. The 4" built-in backsplash catches any spills from food debris and is also foamed-in-place for maximum insulation.
Made from stainless steel with a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior, this worktop refrigerator is durable enough to withstand use in your commercial kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Capacity: 52.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register