Beverage-Air WTR119AHC119" Worktop Refrigerator
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction durable for commercial use
- Interior made from aluminum to resist corrosion
- Features foamed-in-place, 2" thick polyurethane insulation for superior cooling
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Balanced interior forced air system keeps items cool between 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes adjustable, epoxy coated shelves and 6" casters
- Uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep items cool
- Door features handles made from anodized aluminum for long-lasting use
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Beverage-Air WTR119AHC Specs|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||52.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air WTR119AHC Details
This Beverage-Air WTR119AHC 119" worktop refrigerator makes a great addition to your prep or service area. Its heavy-duty stainless steel construction and corrosion-resistant aluminum interior are perfect for everyday use in your commercial kitchen.
This refrigeration unit not only provides ample food storage space, it also offers ample work space on its 2 1/2" thick 16 gauge stainless steel worktop surface with a 4" high backsplash. Its door design includes a 120 degree stay open feature and self-closing design, perfect for when you have your hands full. Plus, a magnetic gasket always ensures each door is fully closed. Inside, the refrigerator comes with 2 adjustable, epoxy coated shelves per section to maximize your organization.
This refrigeration system runs on 1/3 hp compressor, and uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep items cool between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, this model has 6" casters that allow you to move the refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Capacity: 52.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Beverage-Air WTR119AHC
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Beverage-Air WTR119A (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTR24AHC 24" Worktop Refrigerator - 4.7 Cu. Ft.
Beverage-Air WTR27A 27" Worktop Refrigerator - 1 Door
Beverage-Air WTR36AHC 36" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR41 41" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR46AHC 46" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR48A 48" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR60AHC 60" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR67AHC 67" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR72AHC 72" Worktop Refrigerator
Beverage-Air WTR93AHC 93" Worktop Refrigerator
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register