Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $298.56 back (29,856 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Interior made from aluminum to resist corrosion
- Features foamed-in-place, 2" thick polyurethane insulation for superior cooling
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Balanced interior forced air system keeps items cool between 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/3 hp, 115V
Beverage-Air WTR119AHC Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 675 lb.
- 119 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- 8.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- With Backsplash
- 52.5 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Doors
- 4 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 8 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Beverage-Air WTR119AHC Details
This Beverage-Air WTR119AHC 119" worktop refrigerator makes a great addition to your prep or service area. Its heavy-duty stainless steel construction and corrosion-resistant aluminum interior are perfect for everyday use in your commercial kitchen.
This refrigeration unit not only provides ample food storage space, it also offers ample work space on its 2 1/2" thick 16 gauge stainless steel worktop surface with a built-in 4" high backsplash that catches any spills from food debris and is foamed-in-place for maximum insulation. Its door design includes a 120 degree stay open feature and self-closing design, perfect for when you have your hands full. Plus, a magnetic gasket always ensures each door is fully closed. Inside, the refrigerator comes with 2 adjustable, epoxy coated shelves per section to maximize your organization.
This refrigeration system runs on 1/3 hp compressor, and uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep items cool between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, this model has 6" casters that allow you to move the refrigerator for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Capacity: 52.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air WTR60AHC 60" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR48AHC 48" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR27AHC 27" One Door Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR36AHC 36" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-23 27" One Door ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-24-23 27" One Door Left-Hinged ADA-Height Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR46AHC 46" Worktop Refrigerator
- Beverage-Air WTR67AHC 67" Two Door Worktop Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register