Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $155.46 back (15,546 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 4” removable backsplash for easy cleaning and flexibility
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides top and drawers; corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, stainless steel drawer frames
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/5 hp, 115V
Works WithView All Items
Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 251 lb.
- 36 Inches
- 29 1/4 Inches
- 39 5/8 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 5/8 Inches
- 3.3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- With Backsplash
- 8.5 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 38 Degrees F
- Prep Refrigeration
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2 Details
This Beverage-Air WTRD36AHC-2 worktop refrigerator is a great solution when you need to increase the usable workspace and refrigerated storage capacity in your kitchen! This model comes with a durable stainless steel worktop that makes it great for prep work, while the 4" backsplash catches any spills from food debris, and it removes to make cleaning easy. With a stainless steel front, sides, and drawer design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve.
The top drawer holds 6" deep food pans, while the bottom drawer holds 4" deep pans (sold separately). Plus, they are supported by telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels, which allow for easy access. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabiniet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is between 36 - 38 degrees Fahrenheit for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 8.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register