Earn up to $218.63 back (21,863 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 2 1/2" thick worktop with 4" removable backsplash great for a variety of tasks
- Features foamed-in-place, 2" thick polyurethane insulation to maintain proper temperatures
- Self-closing doors are designed with magnetic gaskets to ensure full closure every time
- Interior made from aluminum to resist corrosion
- Includes adjustable, epoxy-coated shelves and 6" casters
|Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-2 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||330 lb.|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||21.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||35 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-2 Details
This Beverage-Air WTRD72AHC-2 72" compact worktop refrigerator features two heavy-duty stainless steel drawers, as well as two self-closing, positive-seal doors, each complete with a 120 degree stay open feature. Each drawer is supported on heavy-duty, locking telescoping drawer slides for maximum support.
Four adjustable steel wire shelves (two per door section) allow for optimal organization within the anodized aluminum interior. To provide quick, out of the way access to your most popular ingredients, sides, entrees, and desserts, the upper pull-out drawer on the left is designed to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately), while the lower left-side drawer can fit 4" deep pans (sold separately).
Thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor, the worktop refrigerator's CFC-free capillary tube refrigeration system provides high humidity storage, while maintaining temperatures between 35 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. To further optimize temperature control, each cabinet is insulated with CFC and HCFC-free 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and a 2 1/2" thick worktop.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The Bev Air WTRD72AHC-2 worktop refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air WTRD60AHC-4 60" Compact Worktop Refrigerator with Four Drawers
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register