Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-25 27" Worktop Refrigerator
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" high removable backsplash and stainless steel exterior front, sides; self-closing glass door for visibility
- Bright, interior LED lighting with 2 epoxy-coated shelves and a corrosion-resistant liner
- Easy-to-use full electronic control and automatic evaporator for ease of operation
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/6 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-25 Specs|
|Depth||32 5/8 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||6.04 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-25 Details
This Beverage-Air WTR27AHC-25 27" worktop refrigerator makes a great addition to your prep or service area. It's constructed with heavy-duty stainless steel on its exterior front and side to withstand the commercial environment, and inside, there's a corrosion-resistant aluminum interior that protects the cabinet from the accidental spill or leak.
This model features a glass door, which includes a 120 degree stay-open feature and self-closing design, perfect for when you have your hands full. Because it's glass, it provides clear product visibility, showing employees what's inside before they open the door and release cold air. Plus, a magnetic gasket always ensures that the door is fully closed. To promote sanitation, the handle is coated with an antimicrobial protectant, to simplify cleaning, the door is removable, and to fit virtually any space, it's field reversible. This allows you to reinstall the door so that it's hinged on the left-hand side. Inside, the refrigerator comes with 2 adjustable, epoxy coated shelves to maximize your organization. An interior thermometer comes standard, as well. Bright LED lighting illuminates the entire interior.
This refrigerator not only provides ample food storage space, it also offers ample work space on its 1 1/2" thick 16 gauge stainless steel worktop surface. A 4" high backsplash is included, but removable, offering the versatility you need in an ever-evolving business. Using the backsplash helps prevent small items from falling behind the unit, while also protecting the wall from messy splatters and splashes when cooking.
This refrigeration system runs on a 1/6 hp compressor and uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to keep items cool between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
At the end of the day, easily clean or service the unit by rolling it aside on its 6" casters. Two of the casters feature brakes to secure the unit in place during use. The refrigeration system is also accessible through the rear for maximum convenience. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 5/8"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 6.04 cu. ft.
Depth (overall): 23 1/2"
Depth (usable): upper 18 1/2"
Depth (usable): lower 15 3/8"
Height (front): 23"
Height (rear): 16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register