This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Chrome-plated 3/4" thick griddle surface for top quality cooking
- 24" wide by 24" deep cooking surface
- One burner per 12", each with an independent thermostatic control
- Snap action thermostats and Piezo spark ignitor for easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior includes grease trough and splashguards and features double wall design
- Temperature range between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% gas safety valve ensures operator safety
- 53,000 BTU, liquid propane
|Anets A24X24AGC LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||230 lb.|
|Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Features|| Made in America|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||53,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions. Teflon or other non-metal utensils are highly recommended.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
Anets A24X24AGC LP Details
Improve the quality of your food by cooking on the Anets A24X24AGC chrome countertop liquid propane griddle! Designed with a chrome-plated griddle surface, this unit is perfect for cooking eggs and pancakes. It retains more heat at the cooking surface than traditional steel griddles, which results in more efficient energy use, lower utility costs, and cooler cooking environments. Plus, since chrome doesn't react with food, the level of flavor transfer and the amount of food sticking to the surface is minimal, another contrast to steel. At the end of the day, cleaning the unit is even easier and faster, freeing up employees for other critical tasks at closing time.
This particular griddle features one burner per 12", each paired with its own thermostatic control for easy and independent operation. The thermostats are snap action, and the spark ignitor uses Piezo technology to ensure that ignition is simple and intuitive. A 100% gas safety valve serves to protect both your employees and operation from dangerous conditions, preventing the flow of gas when the ignition doesn't start. When it is in operation, the griddle cooks between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the setting you select to suit your needs.
Built with a stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel back panel, the unit is perfect for constant use, high-volume applications. Splashguards and a grease trough are included for optimal convenience, promoting safety and easy maintenance, respectively.
Width: 24 1/4"
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 17 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Anets A24X24AGC LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register