Anets A24X24AGC 24" Liquid Propane Chrome Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 53,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Chrome-plated 3/4" thick griddle surface for top quality cooking
- 24" wide by 24" deep cooking surface
- One burner per 12", each with an independent thermostatic control
- Snap action thermostats and Piezo spark ignitor for easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior includes grease trough and splashguards and features double wall design
- Temperature range between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- 100% gas safety valve ensures operator safety
- 53,000 BTU, liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Dormont 1675KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 3/4" Diameter
12" Black Nylon Slotted Heat Resistant Turner / Spatula
Mercer Culinary M35110BK Hell's Tools 12" Black High Temperature Slotted Turner
Cambro SPA14 14" Black High Heat Solid Turner
Cambro SPASL14 14" Black High Heat Slotted Turner
Anets D5907-15-C 24" x 8" Stainless Steel Cutting Board with Bracket
Gas or electric, manual or thermostatic, countertop griddles have many different features. Before purchasing this indispensable piece of cooking equipment, watch this video to learn which countertop griddle is perfect for your food service operation.
|Anets A24X24AGC LP Specs|
|Width||24 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||29 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Chrome|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||200 - 550 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How should I care for my chrome top griddle?
- Chrome top griddles offer many advantages over traditional steel plate griddles, but to keep them in top condition, special precautions should be taken. Sharp contact with the griddle surface, such as chopping meat, is not recommended. This will help to minimize deep scratches and abrasions. Teflon or other non-metal utensils are highly recommended.
Your griddle should be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Gentle scrubbing with a green scouring pad will take care of any spots that are more stubborn. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaning tools should be avoided, as they can damage the chrome surface.
Anets A24X24AGC LP Details
Improve the quality of your food by cooking on the Anets A24X24AGC chrome countertop liquid propane griddle! Designed with a chrome-plated griddle surface, this unit is perfect for cooking eggs and pancakes. It retains more heat at the cooking surface than traditional steel griddles, which results in more efficient energy use, lower utility costs, and cooler cooking environments. Plus, since chrome doesn't react with food, the level of flavor transfer and the amount of food sticking to the surface is minimal, another contrast to steel. At the end of the day, cleaning the unit is even easier and faster, freeing up employees for other critical tasks at closing time.
This particular griddle features one burner per 12", each paired with its own thermostatic control for easy and independent operation. The thermostats are snap action, and the spark ignitor uses Piezo technology to ensure that ignition is simple and intuitive. A 100% gas safety valve serves to protect both your employees and operation from dangerous conditions, preventing the flow of gas when the ignition doesn't start. When it is in operation, the griddle cooks between 200 and 550 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the setting you select to suit your needs.
Built with a stainless steel exterior and aluminized steel back panel, the unit is perfect for constant use, high-volume applications. Splashguards and a grease trough are included for optimal convenience, promoting safety and easy maintenance, respectively.
Width: 24 1/4"
Depth: 29 3/4"
Height: 17 1/4"
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for Anets A24X24AGC LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!